hey any Aussies here

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got my cmb .67 from tony as well, and your right with the pacing side of it. Good service ;D

Hey slayer,

Don't take this the wrong way but isn't the slayer a girl? Or are you really Sarah Michele Geller? ;)

GT ;D

GT he could also be into the Band called Slayer who play Heavy metal if i am not mistaken...geeeze get with it mate ;)

Kris

guess what you all right lol im a big buffy fan but as well love slayer the band so everyone wins lol

Craig,

There are a few SA guys here actually, but we just hear from them very rarely! We get new petrol guys in the club all the time, but of course they dont come here... Too low-brow for them, they prefer Jim's RC Boatdock! :p

Tim,

It used to be Southwark (also know as Green Death)! But I was a bit subtle there, the emphasis should have been on Bitter! :p

Nitrocrazed racing: Make mine a Bundy and coke...

Ian,

I deliberately didn't mention that poison beer they sell in South Aus called West-End!

There is a tree on top of Mt. Panorama (famous race car track) we christened the VB tree - the leaves on it were the same colour as the VB labels! The again we'd had a few (dozen) of said beverage so it could have had any coloured leaves and we would have thought they were VB green.... Crissed as a picket!

A good thirst deserves a good beer. Vic,Vic bitter.

or melbourne. Same result just slight diff flavour.

Just another Victorian stating the truth.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Back