hey any Aussies here

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Slayer

There's a few of us here:

TimD

NitroCrazed

WildBill

EatMyShorts

KrisFlynn

PaulHueston

GTR

Think there's a couple I missed - the others can fill in the gaps. Question is:

Where are you?

What type of boats are you into?

Oh yeah, welcome aboard - this is a friendly forum without too much in the way of ego happening. Lot's of good info and 'real nice folk'.

cheers

GT 8)

shhhes if only youall would get my name right...

it's HEUSTON

a bit like houston we got a problem...

and 1 different letter.

now which one is it ??

you get a lolly if you guess it correct.

paul ........... i think ??

from destroyer racing ...... maybe i don't know?

hey all

nice to see a few aussies here

im located in melboune

and im building a sprint cat its nearly finished just have to get a few more things for her

thisismy first hull so the experience should be fun

what type of boats do ya all have, ive go a sprint cat with a CMB .67. my first nitro hull. they go fast, what engine are you goin to put in ya sprint cat slayer.

Davo 8)

as far as i know the hull is a home made sprint cat (i got it off ebay)

as for the running gear i have a zenoah daytona for her which i will be fitting this week some time as i did nt get all the parts for the stut assy so i have to wait until i get em

also its great to see a lot of aussies here as well :)

while i got everyone attention as well is anyone selling hulls here

slayer

G'day Slayer

What type of boat hulls are you looking for?? All kinds of stuff are available you just need to know where to look. ;)

Depending on what you want I can probably hook you up with access to gear.

GT ;D

if you want some petrol gear try tony grinter he is hobby supplies.

http://www.hobbysupplies.com.au/

try the link. he has a good web page. and pretty good for the delivery side of things..

davo

if you need parts try tony as well he is an agent for cmb in australia.

paul

destroyer racing.

if you want to win don't crash.....

;gidday im from goolwa in sth australia i make scarrabs and soon supercats the scarrabs are $285.00+ postageany colour gelcoat and some metalflake the cat making mould at moment its 57 inches i have a scarrab with a 23zenoah and the cat has a new 26 zenoah i to use tony at hobby supplies and brian from excell products he sells a great tunned pipe (same as hanson)for about $130.00 i have both boats tricked up with them

;gidday im from goolwa in sth australia i make scarrabs and soon supercats the scarrabs are $285.00+ postageany colour gelcoat and some metalflake the cat making mould at moment its 57 inches i have a scarrab with a 23zenoah and the cat has a new 26 zenoah i to use tony at hobby supplies and brian from excell products he sells a great tunned pipe (same as hanson)for about $130.00 i have both boats tricked up with them

Shane,

If you are not busy on Sunday, come up to the Torrens between about 11 am and 4 pm. We will be racing (weather permitting! ;D ) in our first club meet for the 2003-2004 season. There will be plenty of petrol boats.

We race on the Torrens lake between the Morphett St bridge and the weir. In the bit where the railways just dumped all that diesel! : :) . Access is from the road that rus by the golf course, I think it is Military road.

Ian Inverarity.

shane do you have a url for excell products im interested in a pipe

i for got as well shane do you have any photos of your scarrabs you sell if you do can you email me @ [email protected]

thx mick

also guys in not too sure what vee hull im after as i said im very new to the game so if anyone does sell hull u can email the pics if you got any that is then i can make up my mind what im after

Back