Here is what its all about-

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pics looks like there is enough area for like a national race, they have a nice set up
Robert its a first class site and Kem has some really nice plans in the works- Stay tuned
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Andy,

Thanks for posting wish I didn't have anal glaucoma for that weekend but I just couldn't see my butt comin' up for just one boat that ain't dialed in?? Enjoyed the tunes also!!

Later!!

Pat

Andy,

Thanks for posting wish I didn't have anal glaucoma for that weekend but I just couldn't see my butt comin' up for just one boat that ain't dialed in?? Enjoyed the tunes also!!

Later!!

Pat
Heck , I ran one boat that hadnt seen the pond since the last Herbie race November 2013 Pat- and got lucky, Im pretty sure I got in the Duncans heads when I got there a day early on Friday and never wet a boat
default_laugh.png

Last edited by a moderator:
And the video was made with minimal pain... LOL
default_biggrin.png
. Turned out great. Glad everyone had such a good time.

AAHH!!! I see the real appreciation goes to Goerganna!! Thank you Hon Great Job!!

Later!!

Pat
She handles must things technical unless it involves the cable tv system or actually working on boats , I shoot em- she helps make it all make sense
default_wink.png

Glad you guys enjoyed- That one was kinda of a quicky and I'm already trimming and fading and playing with some different audio- stay tuned.

It usually takes a time or two to get it the way I want it.

Back