Herb Stewart Race - my intentions are fading

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kris,n

If you look at the group that makes this race yearly you will see their names at the top of Charleston's major classes every year. Actually it is a tougher field in Brandon as there are no heats without 2-3 championship caliber boats. No where to hide in an easy heat. The best don't need to tell everyone how many races they win in every post.

FE tunnel racers are not true FE boaters. We're kind of tolerated,since no one can figure out how to keep one on the water with an engine larger than a "spec" on the transom. Doug needs to come south and we will give him a Q to run.

Mic

I had plans on building a P and Q O/B Tunnel after I built and raced a limited boat. Sadly, honestly, I spent too much time in the O/B forum and lost that loving feeling. Gave my limited boat to a cub members daughter.

Maybe down the road, I still have the gear.
default_wink.png

Kris if you are looking for a vacation come on to Florida.

If you are as fast as you keyboard race you just might get a 4th place(doubt it)

Otto,Jay,Culhane,&Junker will fight it out for who is the best.

and the last time i looked Mike Culhane still is the guy to beat

So I say bring it on and race with the fastest Tunnel guys around

count me in I'll be there

Greg

Good talk Doug- and Im glad we spoke because I feel we are both have a common goal on this matter now-

thanks for your time
default_wink.png

The offer stands on the HSC btw
default_cool.png

Sincerely ,

Andy

After seeing some interest from a few hard core Tunnel boaters i am still wondering why there is only 4 people who said they are up for the challenge of racing me? are you all scared or something?

The challenge is for you to come over here and get some of the best - period. I understand your concern of who may or may not be there- and the moneys involved to make the trip- its more than I could ever consider trust me.

But honestly if no one else more than last year showed up- your gonna have your hands MORE than full,
default_sleep.png

That said Kris, we have more than gone out of our way to change dates and step on fellow clubs toes dates to accommodate you, if you choose not to attend its understood, really-
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
After seeing some interest from a few hard core Tunnel boaters i am still wondering why there is only 4 people who said they are up for the challenge of racing me? are you all scared or something?

LOL......
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

Latest posts

Back