Herb Stewart Memorial Challenge - Round 2

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We will have a portable protest office on site to help WIPE out any issues. There will be a roll of protest forms inside.

Okay - Guys and Gals as I have done the entire way- before we make any large decision pertaining to this race, I ask those entered in the event for their thoughts before we make a big call.

Breath , we ARE racing ;)

What I'm kinda kicking around is this-

Setup late morn Sat. Then open water till mid afternoon and if anyone wants timed ovals - do it then- the trophy for that is kinda in the air at this point unless I hear different. Open water Sunday am till 9-9:30 range and run all 5 rounds on Sunday and be done. With the entry count we could be done by 4 or 5 latest - I gotta do the exact math, but Im pretty sure it works fine and gets everyone on the road at a very reasonable hour. This may open the door for some people on the fence about coming for 2 days and quite frankly , make it easier on me right now due to the circumstances with Georganna.

Lets hear it- AS ALWAYS with this race- its at the vote of the entrants............

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
We will have a portable protest office on site to help WIPE out any issues. There will be a roll of protest forms inside.
Sounds like there is a lot of crap outside of the protest office!!!....lol. Have fun guys.

Sounds like there is a lot of crap outside of the protest office!!!....lo
Back on track Ladies :p

Wanna hear from the Duncan Clan before I pull the trigger, but everything points to a 5 round Sunday deal.

LMK......

Andy

Not that my opinion matters, but I think I'd rather prefer and everything on Saturday this way everyone has Sunday to relax before going back to work on Monday.

Historically we ran one heat late Saturday to take the pressure off Sunday giving out of towners a little bit earlier start home on Sunday. We dropped your low score making best 4 out of 5 so people working Saturday could still be in the hunt points wise, making Saturday optional as a personal choice. It makes it possible for them to only have 1 nite lodging expense as I also wind up with. With current entries FE P and Q and Gas will probably need to fill in the "open" class. That makes 10-11 heats in a round so max possible 55 heats on Sunday which is possible but keeps the program moving to accomplish. Like Andy said see what the traveling guys prefer. (Duncans}. No pressure Jimmy & Corey. I could live either way 2 day or 1 day.

Mic

I'd like to get at least one round in on Saturday afternoon. If we do 5 rounds and throw one out, the guys that only want to run one day can come on Sunday, and still get there 4 rounds in. Also there wont be as much pressure on you guys running the race. Not to mention the way I tear up equipment, dad wont have much time between rounds to fix stuff, if we try to cram it all in on Sunday! It's not gonna make any difference on us as far as travel goes. Me and dad will be coming down Friday night after work.

I dont see any problem with having one round on sat. and 4 on sun. I,m sure Andy will agree. We will do what ever it takes to make the out of town racers happy

Not that my opinion matter but....... one round on Sunday and the rest on Saturday sounds like the best option to me, less pressure on Sunday for running it and out of towners and you can toss one so folks that can only make Sunday have a shot. Sorry I won't be there to help out but I'm stuck on the couch for weeks on end. Trust me I's MUCH rather be able to go to the lake.

o and by the way. How meney posts does it take to get out of this beginner Boater statis here on I.W.??

John you have a long way to go ;) i think we all know you are far from a beginner, Georganna do you mean one round one saturday ? is that percoset getting to you :p Robert

Sounds like thats the plan then ,

One round Sat - 4 Sunday with a dump round.I really just want to make it as easy as possible on everyone.

Guess I had better get a motor together :rolleyes:

o and by the way. How meney posts does it take to get out of this beginner Boater statis here on I.W.??
John you need to post more.

You only get to be a world racer on the key board if you post more.

I guess you have a lot to learn about key board racing.

Andy can help you with that. ;)

John you need to post more.

You only get to be a world racer on the key board if you post more.

I guess you have a lot to learn about key board racing.

Andy can help you with that. ;)

Come on out Dave, We will find you a tunnel to run,they are a ton of fun and you actually have to drive em. Lot more fun than constantly tearing up frankenmotors and point straight / turn boats. :rolleyes: While your at it- knock the dust of that turd 666 and let me show ya the way around the Tri-Oval with the Mono's ;)

Back