Herb Stewart Memorial Challenge Dates

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yet another element to make a true champion , now you get to race the weather on Sat as well as some of the fastest tunnels guys on the planet ;)

Btw looks like we ended up at 24 racers and 67 boats-

Thank You for your support guys B)

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:

Andy Greene

Well boys and girls - the time has come and here's what your after.

Not only will you have to race Hall of Fame Racers/ US-1 Holders / 4 time World Tunnel Champions/ Fall National AND WinterNational Champions/SAW/2Lap Champions - :eek:

Your gonna have to race the weather too, thanks Sandy ............

I want to thank the guys and gals that have made this race happen, and for the hard work you have put in and yet to come.

YOUR THE BEST .

It's a tribute to our dear friend Herb Stewart-

He will look down on us this weekend and smile-

remember that's what this weekend all about. ;)

2d6mcg0.jpg

Very nice trophy there Andy. You guys have a great weekend of racing and good luck. I see there are five spots on that trophy so keep one of them open for me in the future. Herb was a great tunnel racer and builder and a very fitting race in honor of him. I believe most of the storm will be past before race time on Sat so pull the trigger and good luck to all of you, ok, most of you!!!!!....... ;)

Hmmmm.........havent raced a boat since.........the Wnats.....havent run a boat since..............the Wnats............havent even started the boat i entered since.........the Wnats...............................GONNA BE A GREAT WEEKEND!! :wacko: :)

Course is all set, pretty much ready to go- now all we need is a little love from Sandy and she beats feet so the wind lays down.

Clegg showed up and is staying the night in the rolling casa -Duncans showed as well as Don Gilbert. see you guys in the am.

A big thanks to Hearle for the fresh buoys, its appreciated brother ;)

Andy

Well Ron....... To get your name on that trophy you have to travel to Brandon..... course I think your skeeert! :eek: LOL

Well Ron....... To get your name on that trophy you have to travel to Brandon..... course I think your skeeert! :eek: LOL
Hahaha. Maybe next year Georganna. That is a beautiful trophy for sure. Hopefully the storm will pass and you all will have great weather. Good luck!!!!..... :)

No worries Foley- you just need to race Sandy today-

The spanking comes Sunday :lol: :lol: :lol:

Somebody post some pics of tha goin's on........

Its only 28 degrees here this morning :blink:

Have fun guy's!

Gene

Just got in Gene- get some up here in a few. Blew like a biotch today but it didnt slow these guys down much ;) -

Good times, thanks guys.

Ole Herbie is just messing with you racers from above btw - think he was gonna make this EASY on ya :huh:

Andy

GREAT time today......strange, but ALOT of fun pittin for "GO FAST" racing OUTBOARD TUNNELS! :p I think he's already gottem figured out! Mod VP's are FUN! Thank you Jimmy D. for letting me run yours! Cant wait for tommorrow! This race has such a WCRA feel to it.....i hope there might be some one day races down the road.....Andy, Georgeanna, and Randy....GREAT JOB!

Bill, The STRANGE part was seeing him get instructions on how to run a tunnel :huh:

The PRICELESS part was seeing the smile on his face after he got 2nd in his very first tunnel heat against some heavy hitters B)

I'm just wondering how much No Pepsi for you Poole paid the Duncan boys to break out a SlowMC

JUST to see how bad he woulda got spanked had he bothered to show :blink: :blink: :blink:

See you ladies in the am for a final 3 rounds of pain- hopefully the winds lay down and we get to really stretch the legs ;)

Thank You all for your support .........

We are gonna rock and roll at 9 - run what timed laps we can from today- get the other 3 rounds done and get you boys on the road at a reasonable hr .

Andy

Btw Robin- this pic is for you from Windex :D

3588mxk.jpg

And then begin the Household Cleaner wars - Foley (4-09 vs Windex) LMAO :p ;) ;) ;)

30dcxgw.jpg

Btw- as they stand now

the top three OverAll leaders are-

1) Shawn Junker - 1225

2) Mike Culhaune - 1125

3) Jeff Connelly- 1075

Yee ha- winds gonna lay down am and its time to play, I got some serious ground to make up :eek:

Back