help

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buy an outboard powered hydroplane that you can get in and go 70 MPH. No problems with cooling the motor. Plugs are $10.00 each ( motor uses two plugs ) but they don't need changing very often. I just happen to have one available for purchase................
Dick Tyndall
Are you the fella that makes turn fins?
Farhod we must find you a nickname.............. your looking for ElZorro on this forum if you need a fin..........

I knew i could count on you guys,,thanks..will start tonight with the list of check ups,, running a mc coy-9 also gonna check the stem and see if its loose..or cracked..
Engine has less than 2 gallons of fuel through it...

will do a water pressure test line and waterfittings and head

will do a flow meter test

will do a fuel line test

will keep you all posted... thanks again

Hi Mike. Nice Avitar... I could not say that better myself.

CHECK THE FUEL.. Been there done that.. took me a while to figure it out, we changed everything but the boat only to find out we missed one thing. You may have water in it. Get a fresh jug of juice and see what happens.

Norm Doerr

I knew i could count on you guys,,thanks..will start tonight with the list of check ups,, running a mc coy-9 also gonna check the stem and see if its loose..or cracked..
Engine has less than 2 gallons of fuel through it...

will do a water pressure test line and waterfittings and head

will do a flow meter test

will do a fuel line test

will keep you all posted... thanks again

Hi Mike. Nice Avitar... I could not say that better myself.

CHECK THE FUEL.. Been there done that.. took me a while to figure it out, we changed everything but the boat only to find out we missed one thing. You may have water in it. Get a fresh jug of juice and see what happens.

Norm Doerr

OOPS Just noticed the date on this post.. :)

Latest posts

Back