Help!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alex Aderklint

Hi!

I am building my Wild Thing by John Finch right now and I've come to the decision of the motor. I'm very confused, could one of you pro.s help me out? Which one should I use? I have three interesting competitors; the CMB .21 Valvola, the Picco . 21 GR-1 (and XP-1) and finally the Rossi .21 Pirahna Evolution II (called Miura I think). These are the ones I'm thinking of. But of course, if anyone has a better suggestion I'm open for ideas. I whant a relighable, highspeed engine with lots power so please help me.

Best Regards, Alex

Don't forget the MAC 21. It has proven very successful in the Pacific Northwest.

Lohring Miller

Go with the MAC, you'll love it. Im from the atlantic south east and it rules the water, that pretty much takes car of both ends of the spectrum ~ James

You can get more info here :

www.cmdracing.com

I've got the Rossi Niagara in my Speedmaster 21. It's a fast engine and has beaten a few MAC's and CMB's in the District. It takes a while to break in and got faster every outing. The EvoII is supposed to be faster than the Niagara. The Finch Wild Thing is a nice handling hull, comparable to my Speedmaster 21. A friend, Dave Homer built one with a CMB in it and it handles great. I didn't think that it was as fast as my boat though, we never did run them head-to-head.

Back