help with zippkit sponsons

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warlokboats

i am in the process of building one for a buddy. the question i have is that the wood side cutouts are larger than the foam core cutout. so do i sand the wood to fit the foam or fill in the gap difference between the foam and wood?

thanks for looking

i am in the process of building one for a buddy. the question i have is that the wood side cutouts are larger than the foam core cutout. so do i sand the wood to fit the foam or fill in the gap difference between the foam and wood?

thanks for looking
In all the kits I have seen,the wood and the foam sizes are the same......send an e-mail to Joe Petro at Zippkits explaining what you have...

I will bet he will send you some new parts if what you got wasn't right....is this the .12 or .21 boat???

thanks for looking
Jon,

You have an email.

We are sending new parts...

Joe

thanks for looking
Jon,

You have an email.

Joe

Man!...How's that for great service!!

-Kent

thanks for looking
Jon,

You have an email.

Joe

-Kent
Joe's support of this hobby has been nothing less than stellar, always a pleasure to do business with him. :)

I agree 100% with Don on that! Joe is one of the best!!! :)

thanks for looking
Jon,

You have an email.

Joe

-Kent
Joe's support of this hobby has been nothing less than stellar, always a pleasure to do business with him. :)

yep, i have to agree. got a confirmation number that he shipped out this morning.

thanks alot joe!!!

yep, i have to agree. got a confirmation number that he shipped out this morning.

thanks alot joe!!!
HI JOHN THANK YOU FOR TAKEING CARE OF THIS PROBLEM

I am the guy that John is building the boat for,

{ John Joe just notified me that my .21 is cuming just to let you know }

thank's John + Joe

Rick Reisinger

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe has been great by me also...AAA service and price..I recommend him to all I can.

Latest posts

Back