Help with contacts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goran Aldell

Hi

May name is Mats Aldell from Sweden, and I have bought a Eagle SGX twin 45 from Cmdi.

I got the boat in Aprill this year but without rear sponsons and all hardweres. A frend of mine bought a Eagle 45 and that boat was delivered before Christmas -10, without hardweres.

I have E-mailed Cmdi a lot of time and called them several times but there is nowan answering, I got a messidge from Donna that the deliverys chould be delivered 4 weeks ago and I got a tracking number, I cud not track the delivery.

I wonder if Cmdi has got bankrupt or if ther is other problems around them and need help, pharhaps some of you in the US can help me to contact some frend to Andy ore race frend in his modellboat club?

I reley need to get in contact with Andy Brown ore Donna, so if some one can help me with contacts I would be very glad.

BR/Mats

Good Luck My Friend !!! I hope your a young man!!!

You Might Want To Look Into Using Other Hardware.

I think we should put these posts in its on forum since its a reoccurring problem :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
andy is here on the forum,,,look up andy brown,,,and you should find him...try sending a p.m to him....they are good people.,i just think orders have been behind since he had a death in the family some time ago,,,it seems they are having issues catching back up since then....

good luck

alden

andy is here on the forum,,,look up andy brown,,,and you should find him...try sending a p.m to him....they are good people.,i just think orders have been behind since he had a death in the family some time ago,,,it seems they are having issues catching back up since then....

good luck

alden
Wow....Come on Andy has been screwing people with poor service or outright deceit for ther past two years at least. His "friends' still sing his praises. He might be and acomplished model boater but he sucks as a business person. Lets call a spade a spade. Good luck getting your stuff from them!

Last edited by a moderator:
actually,,,i dont know andy personally,,,and never once ordered anything from them.. just calling it like i see it..... i didnt imply anything,,,just stating fact,,,,after that death in the family he never caught up....i specifically remember went he went missing from the site...also i was telling him to send him a pm cause he is a member here..,.

so where exactly did i say i was his friend??

and

how exactly did i imply that he would make it right???

dont jump on me for trying to help this guy out by stating he was a member here and stating that andys bussiness is way behind.. ... its simple FACT....

good luck

alden

Back