Try again for help with contact to Andy Brown

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goran Aldell

Do any one have the cellphone number to Andy Brown ore Donna.

Are there any frend ore race frend in FL who can help me to get in contact with Andy. Cmdi are om dept to me bacause of undelivererd harweres for 2 boats witch is pree payed.

BR/Mats Aldell

I am having a similar issue. I have pre-paid for two Eagle SGX 45 and hardware (over $2K). I was promised the boats several weeks ago and my e-mails and phone calls have gone unanswered. I an hoping he has not gone out of business and I am out ??

I am having a similar issue. I have pre-paid for two Eagle SGX 45 and hardware (over $2K). I was promised the boats several weeks ago and my e-mails and phone calls have gone unanswered. I an hoping he has not gone out of business and I am out ??
Well I still think good about Andy and Donna, I think( still ) that I am going to get the parts, question is when?

/Mats

Good news! I heard from Andy today. Apparently he has been sick for several weeks (I hope it's not serious). He said he is trying to get caught up and still promising to get my boats out this week!

D

BTW, I want to make sure no one thinks I was making any kind of insinuation, I was just stating that I also was having trouble getting a hold of him.

D

Back