Help setting up a H&M

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lferguson

I need some ideas on setting up the interior of a H&M Skater. Servo mount and placement mainly. I think once I get that I can go from there. The boat is 26" from sponson transome to tip.

IMG_0130.jpg

IMG_0134.jpg

IMG_0136.jpg

there's ongoin thread in the other web RCU titled Skater tunnel..

i used the TS2 radio box for the electronics.

jul

there's ongoin thread in the other web RCU titled Skater tunnel..
i used the TS2 radio box for the electronics.

jul
Thanks, I haven't been over there in forever......I'lll go check it out. :)
Hi Iferguson

I made my own box from 3mm plywood and carbon plate.

Give me your e-mail addres and I will send you some pics.

I run this tunnel with OS outboard.

Gr Marc

Guys, I am 95% sure that Lee is setting this up for FE, so it may be a little different than a nitro set-up.

If it were me, and I were building an FE boat out of the Skater, I would make the "radio box" the full length of the cut out from Ply, then section it into two sections so you have one compartment for all radio stuff, and one larger comparment for batteries. Have them separated with a bulkhead and sealed individually.

Heres a couple pics of mine, its an OLD boat, so its not pretty, but it works good...

IMG_0175-1.jpg

IMG_0179.jpg

Lee knows where the motor is!

~James

Guys, I am 95% sure that Lee is setting this up for FE, so it may be a little different than a nitro set-up.
If it were me, and I were building an FE boat out of the Skater, I would make the "radio box" the full length of the cut out from Ply, then section it into two sections so you have one compartment for all radio stuff, and one larger comparment for batteries. Have them separated with a bulkhead and sealed individually.

Heres a couple pics of mine, its an OLD boat, so its not pretty, but it works good...

IMG_0175-1.jpg

IMG_0179.jpg

Lee knows where the motor is!

~James
This is true James.. I should have mentioned that. I haven't checked this thread in a day or two, thanks for the help guys. This is going to be a FE setup. I need help with two things here. A) Servo install. I know were just not how. and B) The wires coming from the motor... I am thinking a plate about one or 2 inches long and run them through the plate.

Race Junkie can I get some shots of your transome? I think that would help. Thanks again guys.

Back