• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HELP! Need a set of SGX sponsons

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
I'm in desperate need of a new set of front sponsons for my SGX 80 twin, busted mine up last weekend & I need the right sponson at the bare minimum, I think I can save the left one if I have to but a pair would make life easier. Andy & John are neck deep (as usual) in work & it might be a while. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Don Ferrette said:
I'm in desperate need of a new set of front sponsons for my SGX 80 twin, busted mine up last weekend & I need the right sponson at the bare minimum, I think I can save the left one if I have to but a pair would make life easier. Andy & John are neck deep (as usual) in work & it might be a while.  :(
112632[/snapback]

Don,

you still looking for a set?

Allen

AWaddle322 said:
Don Ferrette said:
I'm in desperate need of a new set of front sponsons for my SGX 80 twin, busted mine up last weekend & I need the right sponson at the bare minimum, I think I can save the left one if I have to but a pair would make life easier. Andy & John are neck deep (as usual) in work & it might be a while.  :(
112632[/snapback]

Don,

you still looking for a set?

Allen

113012[/snapback]

Hi Allen

p/m me with what you might have. :)

Back