Help identify this 1/8 scale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larry Roberts

My latest eBay find is this all fiberglass 1/8 hydro, the sell told me its been in his closet since the motor

blown when he was 13 years old. I guess he's middle age ? Weighs 11.5 lbs and is foam filled. Also has a marine specialties rudder to help guess its age. I think I got a good deal came with rubber isolated motor mount, servos and pipe. Thanks for the help

image.jpg

Larry post some pics of the bottom and the inside, that will help i.d. the hull.
default_smile.png

Middle age ? You know 30 ish I didn't ask anyway it came from Fla. the seller said it was custom ? The mount fit my OS 65 K/B were the same ?

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Muck had a rear cockpit Jones hull but I don't think this is it. I had one in my shop and one time and it didn't look like this

It is designed perfectly for FE. We can play boats in the FE 1/8th scale class. That would be fun. This layout would be very similar.....see photo I am using a neu 1527 1.5y with 850 kv using an x450 three blade prop de cupped just a bit and you have seen it run at Fort Richie. A lot easier than fiddling with needle valves. Runs the same speed every time.

John

o boy oberto20141208_174254_resized.jpg

o boy oberto20141208_173153_resized.jpg

o boy oberto20141208_173108_resized.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back