Heads up guys - don't ignore your body!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG Terry glad to hear that you are getting better. Pay close attention to what your cardiac doctor says, and maybe stay away from the airline food. I am really glad you caught this and are on the mend. Take care and get well and back to racing.

Jerry

OMG Terry! Guess it's time to lengthen the pipe and prop down a bit. Lol Take care buddy and get well soon.

RJ

Terry, glad to hear you are recovering. Don't be too proud, I work and live just down the street from you. If you need anything & I mean anything let me know.

Rest easy my friend.

Jimmy

Terry, glad you caught it early and are in good recovery. My wake up call was nearly 3 yrs ago diagnosed with high blood pressure and advanced kidney disease. Regular check ups now and both are stable. Will keep you in my prayers.

Wallster

Get well soon Terry. I really enjoyed meeting you and hanging out at the Burton race! I hope you feel better!

Thanks for all the well wishes guys, I'm a very lucky boy!

If you get a warning, listen!
default_smile.png

take care Terry. went to one of those clinics where they do all the blood workup and check everything , this was a Saturday. Monday morning doctors office calls 8:00 am and says we need to see you, I said schedule an appointment . she says 30 minutes . I didn't understand, she said NOW! my cholesterol was outta sight, my blood pressure was way high and when he got done, he said I was close to the big one and most likely it would be the only and last one. that's a wake up call.

we all hate to go to the doctor, but do it guys, it wont kill you, but not going just might. think about it.

stay with whatever you dr says and you will be back ready to go real soon.

thoughts and prayers for you. speedy recovery.

Dan

Back