Happy Holidays to my friends here.....

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Larson

As i was bitchin last week about Thanksgiving, all the stress, physically, financially, and emotionally the flood has placed on my wife and I the last 5 months, my best friend upon his weekly call to offer help in renovation and the upcoming third moving event...... stated: what are you complaining about you have alot to be thankful for...... and while i thought about it, and thought about it.... he was right....

I'm currently typing from my newest house we aquired through a low interest SBA loan..... got online today..... while it took a lot of work, 5 months of hell, to be exact, and we're shot.......absolutely shot.... We spent the holiday moving over from the rental, and I am going to actually sit in my recliner, and watch a football game in its entirity tommorow...... We are going to make it..... I have a shower again.... I still have my job, which, with all my absenteeism, my boss has been lenient..... the list goes on and on....

I'm posting here because it was you guys on here, friends all, that supported me in my time of need. For that, I give thanks. While, financially, times are tough, and they will be... as a bricklayer, i've learned not to live beyond my means well..... regardless, if you had any idea the cost, of which we havent a clue yet, that the event placed upon us it staggers anyone... the donations from you people were absolutely critical, keeping our life going one day at a time....... for this i give thanks.....

I found out, seriously, who my friends really are..... lost a few. I gained in my opinion hoping to someday meet, and shake hands with the men here gracious enough to help me in dire need..... for that i'll give thanks..... forever.

John, Marty, Terry, Chris, great among the many, the district directors nationwide, helped us keep on keepin on.

The guys behind the scenes across the country, pushing me to keep the faith,evil and resenting, the words made it happen...... God will make it happen....... and it is.... for you i'll send prayer and give thanks......

IDK.... you guys are more deserving than just words typed.... what can I say....

The homeless guys are campin out on my interstate exit.... with cardboard signs...... with all i've been through, i'll still give..... as you have done for me.... it must be in your soul......and for that i'll give thanks.....

I'm warm, got my wife, and my little dog, and a new life to build on.... he was right..... i'm thankful.

Happy Holidays to you and your families....... God Bless you all. Mike

Mike,

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your wife.

I'm glad everything is starting to fall into place.

maybe one day I'll be in your neighborhood.

Dan.

Last edited by a moderator:
As i was bitchin last week about Thanksgiving, all the stress, physically, financially, and emotionally the flood has placed on my wife and I the last 5 months, my best friend upon his weekly call to offer help in renovation and the upcoming third moving event...... stated: what are you complaining about you have alot to be thankful for...... and while i thought about it, and thought about it.... he was right.... I'm currently typing from my newest house we aquired through a low interest SBA loan..... got online today..... while it took a lot of work, 5 months of hell, to be exact, and we're shot.......absolutely shot.... We spent the holiday moving over from the rental, and I am going to actually sit in my recliner, and watch a football game in its entirity tommorow...... We are going to make it..... I have a shower again.... I still have my job, which, with all my absenteeism, my boss has been lenient..... the list goes on and on....

I'm posting here because it was you guys on here, friends all, that supported me in my time of need. For that, I give thanks. While, financially, times are tough, and they will be... as a bricklayer, i've learned not to live beyond my means well..... regardless, if you had any idea the cost, of which we havent a clue yet, that the event placed upon us it staggers anyone... the donations from you people were absolutely critical, keeping our life going one day at a time....... for this i give thanks.....

I found out, seriously, who my friends really are..... lost a few. I gained in my opinion hoping to someday meet, and shake hands with the men here gracious enough to help me in dire need..... for that i'll give thanks..... forever.

John, Marty, Terry, Chris, great among the many, the district directors nationwide, helped us keep on keepin on.

The guys behind the scenes across the country, pushing me to keep the faith,evil and resenting, the words made it happen...... God will make it happen....... and it is.... for you i'll send prayer and give thanks......

IDK.... you guys are more deserving than just words typed.... what can I say....

The homeless guys are campin out on my interstate exit.... with cardboard signs...... with all i've been through, i'll still give..... as you have done for me.... it must be in your soul......and for that i'll give thanks.....

I'm warm, got my wife, and my little dog, and a new life to build on.... he was right..... i'm thankful.

Happy Holidays to you and your families....... God Bless you all. Mike

What an excellent statement ! Good luck with the new house ! :)

Mike,

I'm glad to hear you and your family survived the move. Give me a call, I'm still hanging on to some parts for ya' :D

Larry

mike, hearing that you are doing well, getting ahead, & how you feel about us is thanx enough for me. to me, it's one of those karma/full circle kinda things. one of the responibilities of living on this planet. we GOTTA HELP EACH OTHER, or it all just won't work, imho. have a happy holiday, hope to see ya in charleston this spring.

later,

robin

Latest posts

Back