Happy Birthday Rick Bellinger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dasboatman

19 February - - - Happy Birthday my Brother. I still have a couple on you, BUT - - You are catching up FAST !!! Fire Up those Candles Buddy - we can all use the Heat. CHEERS !!! Bob

Happy Birthday Rick have a great one you need to be at Brandon so we can get you wet lol, thanks again for the great job, taking the boat to Brandon to show off hope to see you soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Birthday Rick !
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

2mgqurt.jpg

8y8bwl.jpg

Happy B-Day Rick! B)

I think for your B-Day present I'm gonna go and change your screen name to georgiascaleboater. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Rick..........Congrats in the candles. :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol: :D Let me know when you are heading down to test. I will get something ready...........? B) B) B)

Thanks everyone,

For those that know me, know that I am a "Chocoholic" and Chris (my wife) didn't let me down, chris made me a birthday cake that sent me into chocolate overload.

I will need rehab by the end of the weekend!!!!!!

Hi Rick - and a super happy birthday to yah!! Enjoy lots of chocolate and your birthday spanking from Chris ;) ...

Ron and Mary

Back