Happy Birthday Mr. Seaducer

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gad Zooks !!!! If you are 39, that makes me really old. You snuck up on me - Right??? Have a Good one Jerry.

CHEERS !!! Bob

You didn't tell me it was your birthday.

You must be getting old.

I know it's Jeremy's fault.

He owes me a beer any way after humping me. :wub:

I'm pretty sure we dont need to know any more than that Dave :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Happy belated Birthday Jerry just what are you surrounding yourself with anyway :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sumbitch can drink some beer now !! What a great time we had at the Melbourne race after hours !! He needed a forklift to load the trophys in the trailer !!

I'm pretty sure we don't need to know any more than that Dave :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Happy belated Birthday Jerry just what are you surrounding yourself with anyway :eek:
Well Jerry watched the whole thing. Heck he was giving him guidance.

It was like getting humped by a Chihuahua and having to shake it off your leg. <_<

Then running away as fast as you can till you shake it lose....................................

Heck Jerry even has a new Cal Craft siting next to the new seaducers. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

That one is all Stu's fault I told him to call Lenny for some free give away boats at Hobart.

The master plan worked!!!!!!

Come to the dark side young sky walker.

I'm pretty sure we don't need to know any more than that Dave :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Well Jerry watched the whole thing. Heck he was giving him guidance.

It was like getting humped by a Chihuahua and having to shake it off your leg. <_<

Then running away as fast as you can till you shake it lose....................................

Heck Jerry even has a new Cal Craft siting next to the new seaducers. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

That one is all Stu's fault I told him to call Lenny for some free give away boats at Hobart.

The master plan worked!!!!!!

Come to the dark side young sky walker.
Oh my - Its gotta be Gavin, yeah thats it :huh: :huh: :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back