• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold CMB 91 M-Line

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Nightingale

Great condition M-Line Direct Drive, with about half an hour’s run time. Pictures speak for themselves, it’s pretty much as new internally. Has a slight mark on the flywheel, head bolts have been swapped for stainless and all bolts have been replaced and assembled with copper grease.

Will come with the pictured Seaducer drop mounts, Speedmaster coupling and the CMB non cooled header for $700, take $100 off if you don’t want the mounts or header

Is in the UK so expect around $40 shipping

Attachments

• IMG_2222.jpeg
    IMG_2222.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2221.jpeg
    IMG_2221.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2223.jpeg
    IMG_2223.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2224.jpeg
    IMG_2224.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2225.jpeg
    IMG_2225.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2228.jpeg
    IMG_2228.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2227.jpeg
    IMG_2227.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2226.jpeg
    IMG_2226.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
Hi Tim,

I bought it at the end of 2019, though (due to the obvious) it never ran until 2021. It’s been in my shelf queen Seaducer the whole time, hence the low run time. The discolouration around the head bolts is a mix of the excess copper grease and some calcium buildup, where I run my boats has super hard water so everything needs flushing through with WD40 after running or it gets nasty in there pretty quick

Hope this helps

Hi Tim,

I bought it at the end of 2019, though (due to the obvious) it never ran until 2021. It’s been in my shelf queen Seaducer the whole time, hence the low run time. The discolouration around the head bolts is a mix of the excess copper grease and some calcium buildup, where I run my boats has super hard water so everything needs flushing through with WD40 after running or it gets nasty in there pretty quick

Hope this helps
Oops, sorry, my bad.....totally forgot about the copper. That explains it, thank you, Andy.

T

Back