Happy Birthday Jerry Dunlap

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Jerry,

The first time we met was at a fun run in Tacoma in 1980.. You were the Tunnel Hull Guru and I was seeking your advice upon instructions from my Dad!! I had a Dumas HotShot that I showed up with already Pickle-Forked and you said to me you already know something about boat racing don't you?? You told me to throw away the aluminum props that came with the motor but one that I cupped on my balcony with a claw hammer was the best prop I had for that boat!! I dedicate this Tunnel boat success to you because I still have that little Hot Shot!!! Thanks for the years of advice and being somebody to bounce ideas off of!! Be good!!!

Happy Birthday!!

Pat

What better way to enjoy your birthday than to go run a model boat - even if it is a sailboat. I built this T-37 Class sailboat four years ago and have entered a few class races. I might be a national champion model powerboat racer, but I'm a national chump model sailboat racer. However, I do enjoy the challenge of getting around a set of markers without the use of Grim Racer 50% nitro. A mylar balloon makes a good wind indicator.

2015 marks my 50th year of participating in model boating events. In spite of what Mike Z. may contend, Noah did not ask for my advice on building the ark. Besides, there wasn't any blue insulation foam back then.

Thanks for all the greetings.

JD

Last edited by a moderator:
HAPPY Birthday Dunny. Its been fun learning and racing with you ever chance I can.

Grim

Happy B-D, from one senior model boater to another! See ya out there on the champions tour, whenever it starts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Birthday Dunny, hope to see you in Hobart again this year.
default_smile.png

Id swear I have HS Sprint drawing in cubits........
default_tongue.png

Happy belated birthday Jerry !

Gene
default_wink.png

Back