Happy Birthday El Zorro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
El Zorro! I have not seen any Z marks on my curtains lately. Perhaps you need to get on your black stallian and take a ride. LOL

Seriously...........jim has a new sport hydro ready to test and I have a few boats that are rotting away on the workbench. We need to get out to the pond sometime soon when the weather breaks. Happy Birthday!

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Birthday Dick. You can take the day off from making fins.
default_smile.png

Happy Birthday Dick,

There ain't many of us left what it was like when Moby Dick was a minnow!!!!! Happy Holidays!!

Later!!

Pat

Many thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes, It is always nice to have another birthday. Had a nice lunch at Texas Roadhouse with Pris, my Mom and my older brother and his wife. And I didn't have to pay the bill ! That's the way it should be on your birthday, right? It's been a rough last couple of months but things are looking better. I hope to get to go to more races next year and see all of you and maybe even steal a win or two along the way. The wins are not as important as your friends are at the races nowadays. It's all about having a good time. Let's remember that next year and the racing will be better.

Thanks again for thinking about me on my birthday.

Dick Tyndall

Happy Birthday Dick, I hope it was a great one and that you have many more to come. See ya at the races next year.

Back