Happy B. Day Shoboat

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waltr

Hey Mark,

Happy Birthday!!! :)

Wow, one more year in the fabulous 40s, than the big 50. :p

No big deal, been there done that. :)

Too bad it's so... darn cold out. You'll have to postpone that B.Day till tomorrow or Friday to enjoy those boats again.

Have a GREAT DAY!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Birthday Mark. Just slow down and take a good look around. You should be able to see everything. The view from the top of the hill is great. But just remember that it doesn't make any difference which way that you go. IT IS ALL DOWN HILL FROM THERE. That isn't all bad either. Just enjoy the journey. :rolleyes:

Charles

Boaters,

Thanks for the warm wishes,it is just another year gone by. I will be going out to lunch

with my wife and parents, and then just a nice private dinner with the wife. I will be

working in the shop until 5 PM like I usually do on my days off from the airport.

Ray,

Pitched up is the only way to fly.

Charles,

I was very lucky in my early life to learn from my grandfather to enjoy "the journey of life

and all it has to offer". I am still doing that today and tomorrow will be no different. :D

Thanks For The Support Fellas,

Mark Sholund

Forty Nine! Right at the Edge! One more year and yer outa cod licker status,,, ya lose torque tho :lol:

torque: "the height you have to raise your heels to push down on your best woody"

JW

Back