• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

H&M No Step Two

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DPeterson

H&M No Step Two. Set up for 2S-2P. Lehner 1940/4. Custom wire drive with Speedmaster ball bearing stinger. Andy Brown rudder and bracket. Turn fin and tabs mostly custom. Custom YGE 200 esc - built specifically for 2S only - extra large FETs and cooling. Will include my back up custom YGE esc, program card and instructions. Futaba 95165 servo. 440/3 prop included.

This is the best boat I have ever owned. All the electronics run very cool. Its so smooth you can hardly hear the Lehner wire drive combination run. The boat is the 2009 NAMBA Nationals N2 Offshore champ. Was headed for the podium for N2 sprint until a DNF. Raced against a lot of P-Mono's over the years and won. The custom YGE's alone were 300.00 each. Vinyl stickers can be removed.

$500.00 shipped conus. First I'll take it on the thread. paypal [email protected] Also listed on RCGRoups.

SOLD

100_3968.JPG

100_3969.JPG

100_3970.JPG

100_3973.JPG

100_3974.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Doug, thanks for the information. I haven't bought my Christmas present yet so "I'LL TAKE IT"

PayPal on way.

You should have money, Thanks

David Hall

1862 Russet Woods Lane

Hoover, Alabama 35244

Glad your getting the whole boat and not just the ESC's. The boat has a lot of life in it yet and is awesome to drive.

I'll be including these items: Extra ball bearing stinger, extra motor couplers, extra 2mm wire and 4mm hollow shaft tubing, extra water pickup assembly, extra ball bearings and 6.0 Lehner plugs for the batteries. The wire drive and stub is all custom work by me and once you see how it is done you may want to make another. You can go back to the rudder water pickup if you desire - just have to unplug the rudder hole. Sending you extra bearings - but I have not lost a bearing in any of my boats for the 15 years I have run them.

I believe the Program Card is still available from YGE. I would suggest getting another. They are a little fragile and the very small lights on them seem to go out. I am sending you the better one of the two I have.

100_3991.JPG

Short story from the 2009 NAMBA Nationals on this boat.

N2 Mono: Heat One - I punch the throttle and I blow the boat off the water. Heat two - I stumble going around turn one at the start. I recover and after being down at least a half lap I catch up to Doug Twaits and pass him on the inside on the last lap for the heat win. Heat three - I stumble again on turn one on the second lap I think and now being down more than a half lap I catch up again to Doug Twaits but he passes the finish line about a half boat length. If you ever run into Dougie on the race circuit ask him about it - he'll remember.

N2 Offshore: Heat one - I finish the 4 minute run with something like 10.5 laps. The 2nd closest racer had something like 9. The CD was sure me and my spotter counted wrong. Heat two - ran 10.5 laps again. CD was still confused as the next racer had like 9 something again. Heat 3 - this time I pulled 11 laps. I went to speak with the CD (Fred S) about the count and he says "I know you got 11, I counted them".

Anyway - a strong boat. Have fun with it.

David, we'll have to find a third crazy guy to build another N2 mono so we can race in Huntsville.

I thought the 3080 was your Xmas present.

HA HA the 3080 will have to be my Birthday, its in February. The guys in Atlanta run N mono, they are pretty quick. Tyler u still working on your electric twin? Doug thanks for the history on the boat.

Yeah still working on the twin. That is a ways away, maybe middle of next year it will be ready. However my N2 boat is ready with 1950/3 power. It's the prefect representation of "enough power is good, but too much is better!" Oddly even at 300A it is one of my more reliable power systems............

Doug WOW what a great little boat. Really heavy duty packaging, no damage. I really like those speed controllers, the copper layer is at least 1mm. Thanks for a great deal and the extra parts.

David

Glad it arrived and safely. All the shippers have been warning us that the weather may be delaying a lot of shipments. Got a delay already on a Thunderboat I have coming from California.

You can't find a more efficient drive system on a boat unless you bolt the prop to the motor.
default_smile.png
If you want to take off the shrink for a better look at the esc I can mail you more shrink. I should have put some in the box. My cooling plates are glued to the FETs with thermo paste. The esc could use another blast of CorrosionX. Been awhile. When you get to programing them and run into questions, call me. I think I remember most of it.

Doug

cell 608-393-7960

Latest posts

Back