• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Whipped up GP31

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DPeterson

NEW LOWER PRICE - I am ready to sell it.

Two year project just completed. Started life as an M&L GP31. About the only original design left is the sponsons. Sorry Mike - got a little creative with this one. Got out of electric - this one is the first to go.

Set up with a TP 3630 1950, Kintec ribbed cooler, Seaking 180, 150 cable, Speedmaster ball bearing strut, Andy Brown rudder pivot, Steve Wood blade, Virginia Craftsman 40 turn fin cut and re-shaped, Futaba digital S9156 servo. Lipos and prop not included.

There are no blemishes in the finish - seems to be light reflections.

$500.00 shipped conus. paypal [email protected] First I'll take it. Also listed on RCGroups.

100_3832.JPG

100_3833.JPG

100_3830.JPG

100_3834.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks George. Selling this one hurts a little, but I had a good time building it. I got so many other projects I want to get to. Hope someone can put this one to use.

Nice Boat.

Would you consider selling it minus the motor or even minus hardware?

I am looking to replace a P Sport hull for the rest of the season.

Let me know.

renegade - not sure I would consider this to be a full blown P Sport Hull. It was designed and built for P-Limited. Around the 50-55 mph area.

The parts and materials come to 600.00. Shipping will be around 60.00. Leaves me with about 120.00 to play with. Not ready to discount it. I'll let the week play out. It may even end up as a shelf queen.

Doug

Thanks Darryl. Hurts to sell it, but I got so much stuff and so many other projects to get to. This was by far, my most fun thing to build. If it don't sell I'll run it for fun.

Doug

New lower price. Almost ready to run race or sport boat. One of a kind.

Still cleaning out the shop making room for other projects. Many more electric race boats to come.

Doug

SOLD on RCGroups.

Selling this one hurts a little but move on to bigger things.

Thanks Dean and others for the compliments.

Doug.

Back