• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Aeromarine Titan 33 Electric

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DPeterson

Aeromarine Titan 33. 4S-2P set up. Lehner 2260/5 air cooled motor. Custom YGE 200 built for 4S only. (2)

187 flex. Futaba S9156 Servo. Speedmaster and custom hardware. Speedmaster Ball bearing stinger. Cut down 447/3 prop. Very fast sprint boat. I don't think I ever had it much above half throttle. Very good P-Offshore boat with an M445 prop. Receiver not included. Very small ding in the bottom but sealed up good. Got $1200.00 in the motor and esc's alone.

NEW PRICE $650.00 shipped conus. First I'll take it on the thread. paypal [email protected]. Also posted on RCGoups.

SOLD

100_4040.JPG

100_4041.JPG

100_4042.JPG

100_4043.JPG

100_4044.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Tyler - just as soon keep as a package at this point.

Decided early on that 650.00 would be my bottom on this one. If it don't sell I will shelve it.

Howard - LOL on the get mad part. I am way over the mad part. Once I made the decision to scrap all electric and go gas it has been a real pleasure. Still pissed off at myself for chasing the electric rules all these years made up by guys getting free equipment and the self-proclaimed skill-less leaders in the hobby. Glad you changed your mind. Wondered why you wanted it - nobody promotes electric classes with quality equipment. The simple fact that this very high caliber boat, priced at a fraction of what it cost to build, did not and probably won't sell indicates the sad state of affairs the electric boat racing hobby is in.

Good day.

"made up by guys getting free equipment and the self-proclaimed skill-less leaders in the hobby."

Bold statement. Name some names Doug.

since Howard changed his mind , i'll take it !! ,sent you PM Doug, Bill

Last edited by a moderator:
Back