• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

H&M No Step 1 fast electric boat

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Shriver

Sold, pending funds.

For sale is a H&M No Step 1. This is a very nice boat. All hardware was carefully placed. In fact, it took me 3 days to drill the holes on the transom (1st to mark them out, 2nd to double check, and 3rd to triple check and drill). Boat runs very well. The No Step 1 comes with all hardware, flex cable cut to length, and a Hitec 225MG servo. Everything in the pictures is included in the sale, including the boat stand. The only things you need to get this on the water are a motor, esc, prop, receiver, and batteries. Shown below is a pretty comprehensive list of the parts. There is at least $305 in parts in this boat. I am asking $200 shipped to you door CONUS.

No Step 1 $120

Hitec 225MG $28

Dubro switch $4.50

Fine Design small left turn fin $4.50

All hardware below is Fullers

Motor mount $5

Flex Shaft .125 flex with 3/16ths bearing surface and 1/8th cut down stub shaft $25

Fullers 2 way adjustable aluminum trim tabs $22.50

Standard strut bracket for right turn fin $15

4-12 cell standard strut for .130 cable and 3/16ths stub shaft bearing surface $20

2” standard strut bracket $20

Rudder arm $20

Blade rudder $13

Rudder steering arm $6.70

Visit my website -

http://users.adelphia.net/~jeffshriver/NoStep1.html

to see more pictures of the boat. These are higher resolution.

Boat would be able to ship Monday/Tuesday.

nostep1_01.JPG

nostep1_06.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back