GTX Sport 40

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SCOTT WITHERELL

I just started my new GTX sport 40 ,I took my templet print and blew them up 118% to make the boat 35- 3/4" long and 19- 1/2" wide and has a 5" engine bay .this boat is getting ajustable weighs in the sponsons (the pink tubes). plan on painting it just like my sport 20. Didn't have time to make a plug and female mold, So I Order a stealth cowl from Phil Tomas, I think I can make it fit ? Soon as the cowl arrives, Im ready to start glueing. I should have it ready to paint in 2 1/2 weeks.

I just started my new GTX sport 40 ,I took my templet print and blew them up 118% to make the boat 35- 3/4" long and 19- 1/2" wide and has a 5" engine bay .this boat is getting ajustable weighs in the sponsons (the pink tubes). plan on painting it just like my sport 20. Didn't have time to make a plug and female mold, So I Order a stealth cowl from Phil Tomas, I think I can make it fit ? Soon as the cowl arrives, Im ready to start glueing. I should have it ready to paint in 2 1/2 weeks.
Love the tubes idea.

Just stuff weight in there and follow it with some foam to keep it from moving around, then cap off the ends.

Good Luck

Brian

Back