grim i ordered from you?how long?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

not2bright

hey grim i just ordered a pay n pak cowl and was wondering how long it will take to get it? i would like to finish my boat soon for a race on the 3rd.

thanks for the time,

Joel Hanson

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks my boat is all ready for paint so if i cant get the cowl in time i will just have to run cowlless

my dad is old, like older then you and could of ordered the cowl months ago but he is a huge procrastonator and didn't, so i dont care. :rolleyes: by the way your daughter is pretty cute ;) ;)

RC

Yea lots of Sport 20 cowls. The only other glass cowl we offer is a slightly mod version of the eagle 21 cowl. The bace lip has been removed and we build it to 12oz cloth..Light and strong.

Not2

I will tell her...thanks, Takes after her Mom...Hehehe, Thank GOD..

Grim

Last edited by a moderator:
not2bright said:
my dad is old, like older then you and could of ordered the cowl months ago but he is a huge procrastonator and didn't, so i dont care. :rolleyes: by the way your daughter is pretty cute ;) ;)
uhh oh Grim..... you better turn off that web cam! we all know if we see not2 in your chat what he is looking for! :)

Back