***Grim/CC Racing Team set NAMBA 2-lap record***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys,

The 20 second 2-lap barrier has finally been broken with a gas boat. The Mark and Chris Grim designed Grim Reaper Rigger powered by the new CC Racing Pro Mod Engine, CC Powermaster Aluminum pipe with 1" header and True Spin Prop has set the new NAMBA 2-lap record at 19.953 sec for two laps. That is an average of 9.976 seconds per lap. That is by far the fastest gas powered heat race boat on the planet and it was done with a modified Zenoah.

I would like to congratulate Mark and Chris Grim for an awesome job and for helping take gas boating to the next level. You guys are just awesome and I am proud to be on the same team with you guys. You guys inspire me to work harder to achieve the goals we have. This is the stuff that make all the late night dyno sessions worth it. This was a great Fathers day present.

Congrats to all you guys, Sounds like you have had another succesfull weekend with that rigger

Mark

Back