Greg Roth contact info

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry Mike, can't help on this one. You might contact Marty and see if he has any info as Greg has been to the past couple NWSCs. You coming west this fall?

HJ

Sorry Mike, can't help on this one. You might contact Marty and see if he has any info as Greg has been to the past couple NWSCs. You coming west this fall?

HJ
no next year hope to bring my son along maybe a couple other guys. Great NorthWest is awesome

So you know why I've stayed there then. The weather I've seen/driven through in Montana, North Dakota and Michigan so far hasn't made any points in getting me to move east. Maybe I'll see you in Madison or Sellersburg next weekend ;)

Mike; I see your post. My e-mail and home computer crashed. My phone is 360-659-8608 call me.You know your always welcome,I wasn't able to go to the NAMBA nats because my father has been ill (He's 83)But I sent a few boats down With Kelly Groul and Eric. The sport 20 got 2nd with Eric and the sport 40 won the class with Kelly. So I'm pretty happy with that, Been doing a lot of scale racing and will be going to the NW CHAMPION race.Greg

Latest posts

Back