Great E-Bay find!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dumas DV 10 Short Stuff in fiberglass with what looks like an OS 10. A definate hack job and not worth bidding on.

"I am not a model guy (but my wife still thinks I am cute). "

That has to be the funniest line I have seen in an EBAY auction!

What a hunk of crap. I can not actually believe people would bid on that.

Isn't that the soon to be record holding SAW boat????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I mean that ram air intake got to triple the power! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have to get them two boats then I a can beat Don B) :rolleyes: :unsure:

ZOOM ZOOM

Bob

Bob Morton said:
I have to get them two boats then I a can beat Don B)   :rolleyes:   :unsure:
ZOOM ZOOM

Bob
Hey Bob- when ya gonna register???? :p :p :p

I'll see your ZOOM ZOOM and raise you a ZOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
That's what I was thinking Joe. It might be worth bidding on just for the motor and servos then trash the rest of it.

Hey Don,

Thats' s snorkel, for when it's used in submarine mode! ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I honestly don't know where most of you have been during the life of your boating endeavors. Pretty much EVERYONE around here knows you don't have to go back too far to know that "pipe" is an original Gonzo Passagaskowski "Super Slide-trombone" reverse wave bazooka with multiple wave functions (take your pick anywhere from 1/4 to 18 wave - or more). Quite the rage in certain parts of Arkansas. Also for your information. What you so sacreligiously are referring to as a snorkel (?) is a genuine Hokie Carbone High velocity, triple helix (you can't see what's inside) spiral turbo induction tube. Because the bevel (which is critical) makes it look like a big hypodermic syringe it has been affectionately dubbed "Hokie's Hypo". Hope this gets your heads on STRAIGHT!!!!

Rich :lol:

I wonder what that engine sounds like with the exhaust running through 18" of tailpipe....

Back