• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Great deals on great boats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Poole ModVP

I have too many boats just sitting around so this ad will list the HTB's.

All of these boats are new, undrilled and all are white gel coat with radio boxes. Prices include shipping in the US 48. I have had some issues with paypal so I will require money orders please. All prices firm, these are WAY below normal price. Thanks!

1. HTB 260......$175

2. HTB 290......$175.......Sold.

3. HTB 340......$195 (newer version with the newer cowl) ........Sold pending funds

4. Two HTB 20 Speedmaster monos......$140 ea.

I also have a used HTB 260, sharp looking white, yellow and black. Like new, no dings. Raced twice. Radio box has carbon fiber lid. Needs new pushrod seals........$135..........Sold pending funds

Please reply to this thread.

Thanks,

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
340 sold to Butch. Thanks.

I will be out until about 9 pm. If anyone needs pics of the other boats I have them loaded and can send.

Mark

I would like a picture of your used 260. Depending on what the pictures look like I will take it.

Thanks

Daryl Robe

Mark

I will take the yellow boat. Will you send me your address so I can send the money order.

Thanks

Daryl Robe

640 Cheryl st.

Wichita, Ks. 67209-1514

Latest posts

Back