• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Clearing out the Excess

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanted to buy one of the items but for some reason I can't view the pictures. 1599 viewer and 24 replies is there something wrong with my access rights????

Ron

Nothing wrong with your access rights Ron. I deleted my whole post, and it reappeared. What were you interested in?

Thanks,

Steve Ball

I wanted to buy one of the items but for some reason I can't view the pictures. 1599 viewer and 24 replies is there something wrong with my access rights????
Ron

I would like the Gas Crakerbox package, dependant on the photos. My zip code for shipping is 59484

Joe Nagy

Joe, here's a picture of the crackerbox package. Not much to see, cause everything's in boxes. I'll work up the shipping fees and get back to you.

Thanks,

Steve

I would like the Gas Crakerbox package, dependant on the photos. My zip code for shipping is 59484

Joe Nagy
SAM_5154 (2).JPG

So Ron, did you really want to buy something, or you just blowing smoke???

Ron

Back