Grand Prix III in Atlanta GA

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YOU CAN LEAD A OLD HORSE TO WATER BUT YOU CANT MAKE HIM DRINK... THE NEW NOVA FOR B AND A 40 VISION FOR D
Will,

I like the Visions as well, expecially for mod B, but an 18 year old LeeCraft 460 won the 2012 WTC in a field of 35 boats. Obviously the old horse with a K&B still drinks pretty well!!!!.............. :eek:

I am training a new LeeCraft 460 horse for the Fall Nats. I think the new horse may cause a drought!!!!!....... :D
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Can't wait for my new K&B :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you coming to Atlanta?

Doug
Doug,

I had planned on coming for a while. However my wife and I both spend part of Wednesday evening in an ER due to a severe stomach virus. After several hours of IV's and a bunch of meds we were sent home. Will be on meds for a week at least and have to stay out of the sun and heat. So that knocks me out and I am bummed. I really WANTED to run B & D Hydros in the GP and mix up with the B tunnels again before the fall nats. Sorry I cannot make it.

John

Last edited by a moderator:
Cant wait to get to Brandon, we will be there and hope i can get another chance at a run off with you Mr. Mic had a blast with that heat just wish it could have went the full distance maybe i wont be so gunhoe next time and take my time. Told my dad before we put the boat in that the veteran will prolly outsmart the youngster and it happened but i learned alot from you and jay gona have to get a TEAM UGLY sticker on the boat LOLOL

See everybody in Atlanta.

Backing off ant in my vocabulary LMAO B)
YOU CAN LEAD A OLD HORSE TO WATER BUT YOU CANT MAKE HIM DRINK... THE NEW NOVA FOR B AND A 40 VISION FOR D
Will,

I like the Visions as well, expecially for mod B, but an 18 year old LeeCraft 460 won the 2012 WTC in a field of 35 boats. Obviously the old horse with a K&B still drinks pretty well!!!!.............. :eek:

I am training a new LeeCraft 460 horse for the Fall Nats. I think the new horse may cause a drought!!!!!....... :D
Ron I was there :D no need to leave the new horse at the house. ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSES :eek:

You can bet the green and white SCREAMIN DEMON will be a LEAN MEAN RUNNIN MACHINE
boxeur1.gif

Ron when are y'all leaving to come down to Atlanta?
BTW, I like your signature word, Ascendancy!!!!! I think you posted the wrong meaning. The meaning you should have posted is "being of an Ancestor" as your 40 Vision is a DISTANT RELATIVE and FOLLOWING my LeeCraft 460...... :D

We will be there on Friday afternoon. Look for the "tent city"...... :)

Its name is "WEBSTER" you might have one, blow the dust off of it like you did them old leecrafts and open it up :lol:

By the way, Old horses only ride for so long :D
beat_deadhorse.gif

Cant wait, maybe the wife will let me slip down the road while she's at work Friday :ph34r:

am so cheep iam leaveing mississippi at 2am friday to get to the pond by 830.....chilli save me a spot colse to some kind persons generator...lol

Are you coming to Atlanta?

Doug
Doug,

I had planned on coming for a while. However my wife and I both spend part of Wednesday evening in an ER due to a severe stomach virus. After several hours of IV's and a bunch of meds we were sent home. Will be on meds for a week at least and have to stay out of the sun and heat. So that knocks me out and I am bummed. I really WANTED to run B & D Hydros in the GP and mix up with the B tunnels again before the fall nats. Sorry I cannot make it.

John
Dang John, very sorry to hear about that!. :mellow: I've been there my friend and I feel for you and the Mrs.

You guys take care and do as the Dr. says.

We'll see you in Charleston. ;)

D.

am so cheep iam leaveing mississippi at 2am friday to get to the pond by 830.....chilli save me a spot colse to some kind persons generator...lol
Chilli, we normally have the generator set right beside those two tall blue boxes. We can put Ron just to the right of them. :p ;)

Are you talking about the blue boxes where one was marked "Ladies Only"?? LMAO!!!

Ron, I'll try and save you a spot but with 55 racers, you never know whats going to happen. I tried to hold a spot for Doug a few years ago in Chesapeake and we ended up on opposite ends of the pond. If I can't keep a spot for you, you can charge on my table. You might want to stand back a few feet if I'm putting batteries on the charger though........... :eek:

BTW- Yesterday was my 25th anniversary with the FAA..... I'm getting old...

hey i am old i will take a spot near the cans....i had 31yrs 6 mo when i got the golden handshake and the golden natca watch lol

Will,

I think you fellas must have forgotten about a noteworthy contender. What's the phrase... shame on you? or maybe Shaman schooled you? I guess really either works. :lol:

-Jr.

They still give out service pins... but some years the keep up with the stuff and some years they don't. I have three years navy time so my next pin is in two years anyway. When you tell the young bucks you've been there a quarter century they cant imagine themselves doing that. But I was one of those kids 20+ years ago.

Okay, sorry for changing the subject... Back to boating!!

its cool when i taught at the academy in okc those youngsters had no idear how lucky they were to evern get a chance at our field...i always thought i was steeling the money i was getting..lol id have done it for free probably :)

Back