Grand Prix III in Atlanta GA

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will Duncan

Are the tunnel classes dying in D-13 or is everyone waiting till the last minute to sign up?

Are the tunnel classes dying in D-13 or is everyone waiting till the last minute to sign up?
They are dying :mellow: you done scared every body off with that red rocket of yours :p

Don't you worrie lil buddy we will be there and you can believe this well you will just have to wait :ph34r:

Ther ya go Will I aint scared but whats with that $3.00 fee and they also charged me the ten dollar guest fee. I'm gonna have to talk to pops about that.

At least we can count on the Atwells ... Tonya I don't know anything about fees, I just like racing. Like everyone else who likes racing, Id much rather race 6 or 7 boats in a heat than just 3 or 4. Absolutely no reason to be skeeeered every dawg has his day lol. Ron Shaw and Dick Loeb came down last year hopefully they'll come back down and race. I think that race was where Shaw made his come back, will he come and back those wins up???

Or will he respond saying,

"Still trying to get rid of these 16yr old cobwebs....... ;) Maybe I had better wait for the tunnel only race if it happens." :D :D :D :D :D

I say only way to get rid of them there "COBWEBS" is to race :p ... All jokes aside, I hope everyone can make it to the Atlanta Grand Prix!

Ther ya go Will I aint scared but whats with that $3.00 fee and they also charged me the ten dollar guest fee. I'm gonna have to talk to pops about that.
Hey I want to be there when pops explains that $3.00 fee to ya. LOL

Get signed up fellas it's gonna be a good one.

Yo Moonlighter and Mr. Shaw!!! I heard a rumor that you boys were coming. Hope your boats are faster than your entries!! :lol:

In case ya missed it :p ;) http://www.intlwater...showtopic=51553

Smock

Last edited by a moderator:
At least we can count on the Atwells ... Tonya I don't know anything about fees, I just like racing. Like everyone else who likes racing, Id much rather race 6 or 7 boats in a heat than just 3 or 4. Absolutely no reason to be skeeeered every dawg has his day lol. Ron Shaw and Dick Loeb came down last year hopefully they'll come back down and race. I think that race was where Shaw made his come back, will he come and back those wins up???

Or will he respond saying,

"Still trying to get rid of these 16yr old cobwebs....... ;) Maybe I had better wait for the tunnel only race if it happens." :D :D :D :D :D

I say only way to get rid of them there "COBWEBS" is to race :p ... All jokes aside, I hope everyone can make it to the Atlanta Grand Prix!
Be careful what you ask for!!!!!........ :eek: That was a comeback race and it was a lot of fun. The AMB gang has always had great races, even if only for a certificate.

Looking forward to the race Corey and meeting the Duncan Gang.......... :D We will be ready to roll in a couple of weeks. I am working on a couple of surprises for the Fall Nats and 2013 WTC, so I will run some of the same boats as I did at the 2012 WTC.

Tell Tony and Mitch to get those gas tunnels ready!!!!!!!......... ;)

We just want to race. The only way to get better and ready for the tunnel race in Florida is race against all the big dawgs. It would be great if every race we went to had the same turnout as the WTC. Mic and Jay maybe y'all could make it up again and bring the rest of Florida's top guns.

One of these days we will make an Atlanta GP race. You guys have a pretty tough field there and hope some of you will make the tunnel race in Brandon this fall. Will be watching to see who wins and has the target on for future races.

Mic

One of these days we will make an Atlanta GP race. You guys have a pretty tough field there and hope some of you will make the tunnel race in Brandon this fall. Will be watching to see who wins and has the target on for future races.

Mic
Sorry to hear you and Jay won't be there. We will miss you guys. See ya in Charleston at the Fall Nats.

Cant wait to get to Brandon, we will be there and hope i can get another chance at a run off with you Mr. Mic had a blast with that heat just wish it could have went the full distance maybe i wont be so gunhoe next time and take my time. Told my dad before we put the boat in that the veteran will prolly outsmart the youngster and it happened but i learned alot from you and jay gona have to get a TEAM UGLY sticker on the boat LOLOL

See everybody in Atlanta.

Backing off ant in my vocabulary LMAO B)

Cant wait to get to Brandon, we will be there and hope i can get another chance at a run off with you Mr. Mic had a blast with that heat just wish it could have went the full distance maybe i wont be so gunhoe next time and take my time. Told my dad before we put the boat in that the veteran will prolly outsmart the youngster and it happened but i learned alot from you and jay gona have to get a TEAM UGLY sticker on the boat LOLOL

See everybody in Atlanta.

Backing off ant in my vocabulary LMAO B)
corey if you just learn to go AROUND the boues instead of running into them you will have a better chance . and I talked to your uncle and I dont wont to hear it was your pit mans fault :rolleyes:

I hear ya just like to try an jump'em every now an then. I know yall comin to atlanta one crazy atwater (atwell) cant take all the duncans by hisself

where do u guys stay in atl for the race...now lets make this a cheep place but safe lol.....

Cheap and safe anywhere, especially around southwest Atlanta? Um G26 check, three full magazines check, concealed carry permit check, understand GA's self defense laws and know how to articulate my actions check... only way to be safe and cheap lol

How about the rest of the D-13 tunnel gang? Gabe, Kevin, Jaime, Mark, Mr Rick are y'all gonna make it?

37 racers , 118 boats with four days left to enter.

We still need two B Hydos, one D Hydro, and one LSG 23 30 Rigger for the classes to make.

Where are the Scales and Sport 40s? :unsure:

Get em entered fellas! ;)

Yeah it's gonna be hot, so your problem is???? :p ;)

Doug

How about the rest of the D-13 tunnel gang? Gabe, Kevin, Jaime, Mark, Mr Rick are y'all gonna make it?
Corey, My partner and I will be there. Gage is now an internats champion. He got two second place trophies. RTR and Jr Division. I told him we were going to Atlanta to race . His first question was" do they give trophies too Papa?" Had to disappoint him. He doesn't like the Jacket idea. I think he wants to be a trophy collector. I was figuring in my head today. He can run in 5 classes with his stock tunnel. While running at the club race the other day one of the gas guys said That boy can drive a boat. I talked to his dad the other day. He said on the video games Gage always has to win and while there he had just finished a race on the tv. I looked and it was Gages truck flashing first place. The boy is something . I sure love him too. Thanks for asking will see you soon.

Back