Grand Prix Classic

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok kids....my Miller is almost ready. Last coat of clear went on today and she'll be rigged and ready to test next weekend.

We're already discussing how to load the boats and equipment into my Dodge. Mikie ran his twin today - it's running very nicely.

JD, Eric B. & Mike H.
Funny thing, down here we're discussing how much money we can "unload" out of your wallets betting on the Steelers in the Super Bowl :p

Ok kids....my Miller is almost ready. Last coat of clear went on today and she'll be rigged and ready to test next weekend.
Hey Mike....if testing in Fremont what day are you going?

I'm trying for Saturday Glenn
I talked with Jeff Wells and he said you weren't an official member yet and wouldn't be allowed Saturday. I think he did say Sunday would be fine :)

Saturday (24 hours): "Showers possible". Highs in the upper 50s and lows in the mid 40s. :(

Sunday (24 hours): "Mostly sunny". Highs in the low 60s and lows in the low 40s. :D

Okay, I know it's Super Bowl Sunday and I hate to do this but the final score is: Steelers 27, Seahawks 20

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think so!!!!!!!

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

steelerflag6fn.gif

411917010_s.gif

thsteelers.gif

image_7548.gif

mil1j9.jpg

Hey Jenn,

One of us is going to be able to give the other one a real bad time in Fremont!! Guess we'll just have to wait till the game's over to find out who'll be giving and who'll be receiving all the *&$%#!!

JD

Glen,

I see you stirring up some sh!#. What did i do to you,your the one that kept hitting the bouys last weekend.

I just kept reminding you.

Yours truly,

The Key Nazi

Glen don't start hitting bouys already. I just ordered all the new bouys and none of them have your name on them! Or maybe they should

Glen,I see you stirring up some sh!#. What did i do to you,your the one that kept hitting the bouys last weekend.

I just kept reminding you.

Yours truly,

The Key Nazi
I was just trying to convince Mikey that Sunday was a much better day to go to the lake....your name did come in handy :lol:

Glen don't start hitting bouys already. I just ordered all the new bouys and none of them have your name on them! Or maybe they should
I'm pretending all those bouys are the slower boats I'll be racing against this year and practicing dodging them :p

I was at the pond today and glen's scale (aka,bouy buster) was hauling a$$.You guys in scale may have a problem at the Grand Prix next weekend. "if he can keep from hitting the bouys"

TKN

Nothing worse than a fast scale with a driver who's alias is "BuoyBuster" :lol: :lol: :lol:

4 days to go and the weather is looking good :)

Saturday (24 hours): Abundant sunshine. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the upper 40s.

Sunday (24 hours): Abundant sunshine. Highs in the mid 60s and lows in the upper 40s.

Nothing worse than a fast scale with a driver who's alias is "BuoyBuster" :lol: :lol: :lol:

4 days to go and the weather is looking good :)

Saturday (24 hours): Abundant sunshine. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the upper 40s.

Sunday (24 hours): Abundant sunshine. Highs in the mid 60s and lows in the upper 40s.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Out of shape but Still Stiff hands hold on Radio Control :p :lol: GOOD LUCK! Have a good fun this weekend B)

Latest posts

Back