Good Luck!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted to wish any and all Fla. racers goin to the Fall Nats GOOD LUCK! Have a GREAT time and bring everything back in one piece! :) Bill
Thanks Bill. We wish you could go up with us. I need to come by and get the remote for Foley's shock collar from you. Notify the authorities that he's leaving the state............. :D

Bill you forgot about the exflorida racer now in Geo. good luck to all come back safe.

Some racers have already hit town and are ready for open water early tomorrow morning. Oh, what a show it will be so stay tuned.

How Ya Doin

My twin has new sponsons,booms,props, and motors since Hobart. It's still far from race ready. I plan on breaking motors in here in Florida before I leave Ocala. Should be in Charleston by noon Thursday.

Still setting up, Nitro Nub

Just wanted to wish any and all Fla. racers goin to the Fall Nats GOOD LUCK! Have a GREAT time and bring everything back in one piece! :) Bill
Thanks Bill. We wish you could go up with us. I need to come by and get the remote for Foley's shock collar from you. Notify the authorities that he's leaving the state............. :D
Leaving now ...Shock collar disabled !!! Nub ....Hurry Up :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks Bill, leaving late afternoon drive thru will be at motel around 2-3 am few hrs sleep, waffle house, get set-up and hammer down everyone have asafe trip cyaa soon. Steve

I've been in Mount Pleasant since Monday - but my wife is dragging me around sightseeing. She won't let me anywhere near the pond until Thursday - says it's her vacation too!! Spent 3 hours on the Yorktown yesterday.

Look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.

Olly

All you D3 guys and gals

give em hell- B)

Have a safe trip and bring back some wood.......

Good luck everyone

Andy

Back