Good luck to Martin Truex at Richmond tonight!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonShaw

Vendor
Good luck in the race tonight Martin!!!!! I tried to help by moving some secret tools from the pole sitter Jeff Gordon into your tool box!!!....lol

null_zps2a0e7847.jpg

null_zpsb815c52b.jpg

My gang really surprised me!!!!

null_zpscd821576.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
kinda curious.....not that he doesn't deserve it, just curious there at the end :huh:

Seventh place finish. Great top ten Martin....... :) Hopefully after the points play out, you land the wildcard. Good luck.

kinda curious.....not that he doesn't deserve it, just curious there at the end :huh:
Are you kidding!! The 15 spun out on purpose!! Even Dale Jr said something looked fishy, and every commentator said he spun on purpose. Truex is a good driver and all but not a good way to get in. Your teammate really put a situation out there for you.

Are you kidding!! The 15 spun out on purpose!! Even Dale Jr said something looked fishy, and every commentator said he spun on purpose. Truex is a good driver and all but not a good way to get in. Your teammate really put a situation out there for you.
Eh, it is what it is. It will be forgotten in 3 weeks and life will move on. He did have a flat right front after that spin.....and if that tire was healthy it wouldnt have went flat from that tiny spin. Now the in car audio sure doesnt help the situation though..

no, i'm not kidding! martin is a good driver, he deserves to be in the chase as much as anyone, just "curious" as to how he got in, he drove his butt off to get one more place to get in. but #15, yeah - curious, just sayin', not disagreeing ;) , samuel.

Martin is a good driver, he didn't get in the right way!!!

Clint spin was to change the outcome of the race.

As long as he drives for Michael Waltrip, I hope he never wins a race.

I If it stands, NASCAR crocked, I will not watch the last 10 races.

Norris Sparks

WOW everyone is on #15, what about Ron Shaw, if he didn't steal the flux capacitor from Gordon he would have won the race and everything would be different. hmmmm

WOW everyone is on #15, what about Ron Shaw, if he didn't steal the flux capacitor from Gordon he would have won the race and everything would be different. hmmmm
LOL....... :) I'm glad I was able to help Martin!!!!

Just saw on msn that Truex is out of chase and Newman is in! Sad to see him get punished for for this. Guy puts together a solid season and it ends like this. Looks like they are taking points from Bowyer!

Martin had Jeff Gordon riding his astersik all night long so why is he getting penalized? Jeff was heard on TV asking what he should do and was told not to pass Martin. Don't tell me that other teams weren't trying to rig the race! Why does "5-Time" go from being a race leader to an also-ran in the past 4 races? If there's one racer who knows about spinning out to get a yellow, it's Junior!

My Take: Obviously Martin had nothing to do with all of this. He was just driving his car. But hell, who wouldn't want Boyer on his team! The guy would give his left nut to help a teammate!

Michael just tweeted:

Michael Waltrip@mw5552m
This wasn't a master plan or about a spin. It's about a split-second decision made by Ty to try to help a teammate. I stand by my people.

Obviously a very loyal team that is standing behind one guy that made a bad call in the heat of the moment. I'm sure Ty must feel awful.

Martin certainly is the one who comes out on the chzt end of the stick in this deal, A poor call by Nascar imho , I was almost getting to the point of watching on a regular basis again too -_-

I'm a Truex, Jr. fan, but after reading the crew chief/driver communication between Boyer and Vickers in U.S.A. today on my way back from Hobart it sure sounded like a conspiracy to me.

Just my opinion.

JD

I'm a Truex, Jr. fan, but after reading the crew chief/driver communication between Boyer and Vickers in U.S.A. today on my way back from Hobart it sure sounded like a conspiracy to me.

Just my opinion.

JD
David Hall and I watched every minute of that race.......about 30 laps from the end Jeff Gordon was 2 laps down........Remember Gordon was just barely out of the chase also.There was a yellow and Gordon took the wave around putting him 1 lap down to the leaders......then "SHAZAM" just a few laps later,Gordon got in the lucky dog position and Mr. 5 time Jimmy Johnson,who was running in about 35th position, amazingly hammers the wall bringing out another

caution putting Gordon back on the lead lap..........Johnson never has a 35th place car that is still running on the track and not on the back of a wrecker....Why didn't NASCAR investigate this????????

Anybody that thinks team considerations are not part of NASCAR racing believes in the easter bunny...... :angry: ...

Why do you think Hendrick/Roush/Stewart & Gibbs have more that 1 car????.........I may be wrong but isn't that the definition of team????

Hell Hendrick supplies half the cars that compete on any given weekend......

Truex was the sacrificial lamb in this bxxx-xxxt NASCAR sanctioned execution......The only thing anyone did wrong in this event was MWR didn't have a good plan for radio communication.NASCAR was forced to

placate all the drunks in the infield......Wasn't it NASCAR that said this year "go get em boys"......settle it on the track........

All racers ,to include RC boat racers consider strategy part of the game......hell, tell me there has never been a time when you were in second place and you wished that the first place boat would hit a buoy......

That's just racin'....

Just my opinion.

JD
David Hall and I watched every minute of that race.......about 30 laps from the end Jeff Gordon was 2 laps down........Remember Gordon was just barely out of the chase also.There was a yellow and Gordon took the wave around putting him 1 lap down to the leaders......then "SHAZAM" just a few laps later,Gordon got in the lucky dog position and Mr. 5 time Jimmy Johnson,who was running in about 35th position, amazingly hammers the wall bringing out another

caution putting Gordon back on the lead lap..........Johnson never has a 35th place car that is still running on the track and not on the back of a wrecker....Why didn't NASCAR investigate this????????

Anybody that thinks team considerations are not part of NASCAR racing believes in the easter bunny...... :angry: ...

Why do you think Hendrick/Roush/Stewart & Gibbs have more that 1 car????.........I may be wrong but isn't that the definition of team????

Truex was the sacrificial lamb in this bxxx-xxxt NASCAR sanctioned execution......The only thing anyone did wrong in this event was MWR didn't have a good plan for radio communication.NASCAR was forced to

placate all the drunks in the infield......Wasn't it NASCAR that said this year "go get em boys"......settle it on the track........

All racers ,to include RC boat racers consider strategy part of the game......hell, tell me there has never been a time when you were in second place and you wished that the first place boat would hit a buoy......

That's just racin'....
Well said, hope your doing OK. Missed you at Hobert.....==={}

Just my opinion.

JD
David Hall and I watched every minute of that race.......about 30 laps from the end Jeff Gordon was 2 laps down........Remember Gordon was just barely out of the chase also.There was a yellow and Gordon took the wave around putting him 1 lap down to the leaders......then "SHAZAM" just a few laps later,Gordon got in the lucky dog position and Mr. 5 time Jimmy Johnson,who was running in about 35th position, amazingly hammers the wall bringing out anothercaution putting Gordon back on the lead lap..........Johnson never has a 35th place car that is still running on the track and not on the back of a wrecker....Why didn't NASCAR investigate this????????

That's just racin'....
Rod,I was getting ready to post a response along these lines and you nailed it, with evidence. It's the main reason there are teams in place, and situations like what happened to Truex have been a part of NASCAR all the way back since teams were first created. The problem, with half the fans on the air and at the track having access to in-car audio and video, it is harder to hide these days, even with "code" words. They warned against it at the drivers meeting before the race and made an example out of Truex AND, I don't like it.

Back