GO Marine Engines, Pipes & Parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
James, is there a standard plug head available for the 7 port? If so, how much shipped to 22603/usa?

Yes Robin, I have both Standard and Turbo Plug Head Buttons available.

The Standard Plug Head Button is $10USD and if I can post it as a letter rather than a parcel the postage would probably be around $4USD.

If you are interested I will package one and go to the Post Office and check it with them.

Regards,

James

I am interested in a standard plug head, James. Only turbo plug engine I own, wanting to keep 'em all the same (-;

James,

can you give me the price on a 7 port P/L/R set? Also cost on a complete 7 port?

Thanks

James,

can you give me the price on a 7 port P/L/R set? Also cost on a complete 7 port?

Thanks
The price for a GO 7 Port Piston, Sleeve & Rod Set is $90USD plus shipping and I have three of these sets available.

I sold my last complete 7 Port Engine two weeks ago and I have asked the GO Factory for their current Price List, however, if things haven't changed since February 2015, the price would be $180USD plus shipping.

Regards,

James

I have received the updated Price Listing from the GO Factory and there have been some small changes.

For those of you who asked for a price on the .21 Pro Marine 7 Port Engine, it will now $187USD. The engine comes complete with Flywheel and Carb.

Regards,

James

I am preparing a new order for the GO Factory for engines and parts so if anyone needs anything let me know.

Here are a few examples of what's available with current pricing effective from May 18th. All prices are shown in $USD and but do not include Shipping:

.21 Pro 7 Port Engine $187

7 Port Piston, Sleeve & Rod Set $90

Piston & Rod Set $45

Conrods $18

Bearing Sets $30

Wrist Pin & Circlip Set $2.50

Head Buttons

Standard Plug $10

Turbo Plug $12

Crankcase with Bearings Fitted $75

Exhaust Header 180 degree $15

Exhaust Port/Header Seals $1

Exhaust Header Springs x 2 $3

Socket Head Screw Set $4

(Head & Back Plate)

Shipping for a complete engine is $14USD, for small parts e.g. Head Buttons, Bearings or anything less than 25mm thickness, can usually be mailed in a “Letter” for $4USD.

GO .21 Pro 7 Port.JPG

GO .21 Header.JPG

GO .21 Piston, Sleeve & Rod Set.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back