Go Engine and parts special

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Leyde

Club Racer
Gentlemen,

I have one NIB Go 5 port inboard for the special price of $165.00 shipped. Sold

I also have one NIB Go 7 port inboard for the special price of $155.00 shipped Sold pending funds

Turbo head buttons for $20.00 if you would like to change out your standard head button.

I have 3 new inboard Go cranks $45.00 each these will fit the current NR T21 cases.

Post here no PM's please.

Thank you,

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
Gentlemen,

I have one NIB Go 5 port inboard for the special price of $165.00 shipped.

I also have one NIB Go 7 port inboard for the special price of $180.00 shipped

If you would like the head and sleeve mods done to either engine. I can do it for another $20.00 per engine.

Turbo head buttons for $20.00 if you would like to change out your standard head button.

I have 3 new inboard Go cranks $45.00 each these will fit the current NR T21 cases.

Thank you,

Mark
Hi Mark

Do you have a con-rod for 21 size engines and if yes,how much is it?

Anatoliy

Gentlemen,

I have one NIB Go 5 port inboard for the special price of $165.00 shipped. Sold

I also have one NIB Go 7 port inboard for the special price of $155.00 shipped

Thank you,

Mark

New lower price on the 7 port. I only have one at this price. This engine is out of the last batch of engines that came over. This is as low as the price will go for this one. If it does not sell soon. I will just use it for a parts engine.

Mark

Always just a little too late!!!!

If this deal with Chris falls through,,

I would like next dibs.

Mark;

What is the price going to be on the new batch of engines?

The 7 port has been paid for.

The next batch will be the same price as I was offering before. $185.00 for the 5 ports and $200.00 for the 7 port engines. But this batch will have better port timing #'s right from the factory. Plus parts are pretty resonable compared to other brands of engines.

I would like next dibs.

Mark;

The next batch will be the same price as I was offering before. $185.00 for the 5 ports and $200.00 for the 7 port engines. But this batch will have better port timing #'s right from the factory. Plus parts are pretty resonable compared to other brands of engines.
Mark,

Please put my name on one of the 7 ports.

When do you expect them in?

I would like next dibs.

Mark;

Mark,

Will do, They should be here in about two weeks.

Do these engines come in outboard

So far only the ones that I converted. They are doing pretty well to. Sorry to say though that I am out of OB conversion parts for this race season. The good news is that Go engine has purchased my .21 OB solid model CAD drawings. They should have a .21 OB offering soon if all goes well.

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:

I would like next dibs.

Mark;

Mark,

Will do, They should be here in about two weeks.
Hey Mark,

Any updated delivery for the new shipment?

Go has told me that they are shooting to ship them on the 20th. I will contact them today to check on this and get back to you Rick.

Thank you,

Mark

Latest posts

Back