Go Blue

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Pickard

What a game just shows you Florida isnt as good as they say oh that is right Michigan is alot better wait till next year

Go Blue!

To see what Harbaugh has already done with this team, wait until he starts to get his own recruits there. Such a relief that Michigan football will finally be back. Excited for the future!

Last edited by a moderator:
Go Blue!!! Not only was it Harbaugh's first year, it was Rudock first yeat at Michigan. Talk about a learning curve.. Can't wait for next season.

Maz'n Blue!!!

S go Suck

Oh How I Hate Ohio State!

Don't know how boating is in Michigan since I am in Florida and went to the Michigan game Go Blue
we were out at the test pond a few times in December. no more, looks like the cold is in from here on out. snow today, tuesday morning it'll be like 10°.

Glad to see some big 10 teams win unlike Michigan State grr and Iowa, Michigan be up there next year for the playoffs

Go Blue!!! Not only was it Harbaugh's first year, it was Rudock first yeat at Michigan. Talk about a learning curve.. Can't wait for next season.

Maz'n Blue!!!

S go Suck

Oh How I Hate Ohio State!
Wolverine fan myself. Thanks Ohio state for ***** slapping ND.
default_biggrin.png

So both the "big football schools" in Florida lost their bowl games this year. I'm waiting for the Miami fans to say they only lost to Washington State University because it snowed in El Paso during the Sun Bowl.

I've heard excuses more lame than that as to why a team lost a game.

Back