glow starters

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rob williams

ok i pick up a used radio south pro-driver II. it didnt have a charger were is the best place to pick up one

thanks rob

first find out what kind of batteries are in it.

if it is the orange larger version and has original batteries in it, it most likely has ni cads

I would pull it apart to see if someone has retro fitted it with batteries of a different chemistry. NMH, lipo,life, ect. then base your charger on that.

you may be able to use a charger you have by simply purchasing a adapter to fit..

Paul

I took my orange Radio South charger and put LiFe batteries in it a couple years ago.

Works great.

My 2 cents.

first find out what kind of batteries are in it.

if it is the orange larger version and has original batteries in it, it most likely has ni cads

I would pull it apart to see if someone has retro fitted it with batteries of a different chemistry. NMH, lipo,life, ect. then base your charger on that.

you may be able to use a charger you have by simply purchasing a adapter to fit..

Paul
thx paul i had the ends that i needed maid up an adapter and use my battery charger and it works fine

Back