• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Glow Plugs of Choice

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captwalter

I am in need of glow plugs for my 67 CMB's. Have been running McCoy Mc-9's but want to change. What is the plug of choice these days? Thanks, Perry

O'Donnell currently makes the best glow plugs for our use.

I'd reccommed the OD-89's and OD-88's

The Blues will work fine but are geared more for sport use.

OD-9's work great in smaller engines, running 65% in my .21 cmb's & k&b's. very durable plug & easy to needle. not sure how they work in larger engines......

Perry most everyone in Florida is using O Donnel blues Robert

Last edited by a moderator:
All you have to do is find some OD 89's

I think that they have totally disappeared

Wish I could find some

My 2 cents.

Wish I could find some

My 2 cents.
Jerry I have about a Dozen OD89 plugs, send me a Dozen MC9 & We Will Trade.: joe warren 775 Crimson Oaks Lane Collierville TN 38017

Perry those are good plugs als, after switching to odonnel i wont switch back to McCoy i always got to many bad ones still using same plugs i used last year in the boats. Robert

Wish I could find some

My 2 cents.
Jerry I have about a Dozen OD89 plugs, send me a Dozen MC9 & We Will Trade.: joe warren 775 Crimson Oaks Lane Collierville TN 38017
I'm your Huckelberry.........IF Jerry passes. I've got several more dozen if y'all want to trade.

Many thanks to everyone who answered my question and steered me right. I miss you all and hope that the Dr's let me back on the race course real soon. I went to the Sycamore Race incogneto and at least steered the boat(s) around the lake without mishap. Also thanks to John, Tommy and Gene for helping me. Perry

Latest posts

Back