Glow plug igniter

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What I have been using.
default_wink.png

cimg0696 (2).jpg

I like the McDaniels ignitor. It's rechargeable and is 3800mah. It also has an indicator that shows whether the plug is good or bad.

I have one of those rccat systems. Was like eek when I first seen price. I got it and than a few guys at our field got one after I had mine for a bit. I think I may have charged it twice since I have owned it. Works killer.

Get a glow beast...or Radiosouth glow driver3 both are top notch.Eric Canton sells the glow beast look him up here on the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Look at the AMPBA forum KRE Australia makes a awsome glow igniter system all inbuilt battery with digital voltage reading .

Last edited by a moderator:
The Glowbeast is by far the best that I have used. Eric Canto is the maker and seller of these.

The only thing I didn't like about the Rcats igniter is that you have to remember to turn it on and it shuts off automatically. Personally I like as little to do as possible in the pits. Seen lots of people cranking their motor and forgetting to push the button.

Im testing this on board system I can turn it off an on by the tx so far its working great helps keep plug glowing when running rich till motor is at temp for back up I have on hand another system that is also a flash light an tests if plug is dead.

Ken,

So how is the Ultra testing so far?

Does it like lifting or non-lifting propellers so far?

I like the On-Board systems Ken, it will help you

burn the nitro better.

Thanks For The Pictures,

Mark Sholund

Have you got pictures and video yet of it running. That is the same style glow driver that I got from Hobby King, 5200 mah, has worked great and a great price about $40.

Brad

Have you got pictures and video yet of it running. That is the same style glow driver that I got from Hobby King, 5200 mah, has worked great and a great price about $40.

Brad
Video of PHANTOM II is at Bishop Areomarine on Facebook or at Ken olvis at facebook
Thank you for asking Brad

Ken

Latest posts

Back