GLOW BEAST plug driver...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldlugs

Hey gang, just wondering if anyone has a picture of the "glow beast" plug driver that they'll share, and also physical dimensions and specs on them...

I'm wondering where I'll put one on the new starter box I'm working on...

Thanks!

Duane

No problem. Sorry I don't have any dimensions, these were pictures that Eric Canto sent last year.

I really like my Glow Beast. Excellent product! I am not so sure I would mount it to my start box witch I like leve in the Hot Pit. I like to keep it with me in case I am pitting for someone or checking my plug as I am prepping my boats for the next heat...

The Measurments are 6lX3wX2h

The Glow Beast rocks! A must if you're usin turbo's...... Got mine from Mark/Eric, a belt clip works..... mike

The Glow Beast rocks! A must if you're usin turbo's...... Got mine from Mark/Eric, a belt clip works..... mike
Hey Mike,

I looked at the pics, and looks like a small batt. box with a volt meter?

What is the advantage with this over , like a power panel meter?

Come on over this spring and show me one.

Hey everyone, thanks for your replies on the Glow Beast! I've got a message in to Eric Canto for one.

Duane

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone have eric's contact info, i'm assuming from the last reply that he is the point of purchase?

please advise,

craig harris

anyone have eric's contact info, i'm assuming from the last reply that he is the point of purchase?
please advise,

craig harris
Craig, I sent him a PM, but haven't heard back yet. His forum name here is Eric Canto, and you can look him up in Members (click Members above). You can then PM him from his profile page (send message).

Duane

Fellas,

I talked to Eric today about one,if you need some let me know, and I will see what can be done to get more

into production. :lol:

They are great, if you have never tried one.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

How much are they? What are the advantages? Are they better than a power panel where you can adjust the heat?

Jason Stewart

Back