Glenn

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adam larvenz

Supporting Member
Hi every one I called Mr . Glenn Quarls He has been Awesome even when I called at not such great times . Dealing with him has been great he is very nice and help full people like him make this a great hobby/ sport thanks adam Larvenz and also thanks to internationalwater for their hard work and this site .

you honestly wont find a nicer, more down to earth "southern type hospitality" guy then Mr. Quarles.

Yes, I was fortunate to have met Glenn about six months ago and he was so kind. He really lets his light shine and of course a wealth of information that saved me years of trial and error. He recently told me how he met Jerry Dunlop. Glenn was building an outrigger from scratch in his dorm room in college and met Jerry through one of the RC boating magazines asking him about a turn fin and they have been great friends ever since.

Overall, this has been a great experience. I have met lots of good people, and really enjoy the friendly competition.

Brett

Without hesitation, I can sincerely say that Glenn is a pleasure of a person to deal with!!...and an example to follow, shine on my brother!

Back