getting my firefighter. 21 going again

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anthony scardina

After a couple years not racing, I'm going to give it another go. The IMPBA needs as many new members as it can get! I have a few questions about getting this thing back online.

I have an hs82mg and hs225mg still in the boat. I assume the 225 was my rudder servo but not sure about the other if it was my throttle or needle servo. What should I use for throttle and needle servos?

There's a hole about 1/4"x1.5" at the front of the radio box from someone else's sponson, should I just cut it clean and epoxy a new piece on the inside of the radio box?

Does anyone use nimh 5cell rx packs anymore or should I just put a LiFe rx pack in like I do with my cars?

Lastly, what sort of prop should I run? Last time I ran it was on a borrowed prop. Engine is a novarossi (3 port I believe, was before the 5 port was available) with a 3280 pipe.

Thanks in advance everyone!

How large of a LiFe? I have a 400mah I can take out of my pan car if need be, or I have some LiPo packs and a regulator.

Anthony,

1450,H-7, or 50 x 69 all should work very well on this set up.

Thanks For Reading,

Mark Sholund

Latest posts

Back