Get Well Soon Robin

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O, the joy of giving birth. Last one for me was 3 days before wtc, only measured 8.75 mm.

Get well soon Barn..

RP

Last one i had they did lazer surgery it was a outpatient, i guess some hospitals are not up to date i do remember having surgery to get a couple out ouch no fun get well Robin Robert

Get well quick. My father in law had the same surgery Monday and he is still in the hospital. He is 83 and doing well but the recovery takes longer at that age.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Buddy,

Surf some channels and check out the hot babes :p

Had to go in couple times myself for gall stones, No fun fer sure.

Hang in there Man,

Gene

Suck it up ol man I hear it ain't no different then pissing out a sandsbur :mellow: :unsure: :wacko: :eek: . Get well soon buddy fall nats will be here before you know it. The Atwells

hey RRRay, was that some of the duncans singing?

i had been feeling puny at the races this past weekend, i just thought i was worn out. monday i got up, & headed to work. about halfway there, the pain hit!! it got so bad i had to pull over & vomit a few times. this is my fourth round with kidney stones. the first one (approx 10 mm) they were able to shatter with ultrasound, so i could pass it. hurt bad, but not take me off my feet kinda pain. the second, less than a year later was over 11 mm & spiney (like a sea urchin). that one they went in & grabbed & removed in 1 piece - no cuts :eek: ! the third one about 4 years ago was small, maybe 5 or 6mm, didn't know i had it until i heard it hit the commode. this time i had 3. one about 6 mm in the tube between my kidney & bladder, 1 over 13 mm blocking the same tube up at the kidney & another 11 mm way up high in my kidney. all have been on the left side.....went to the E.R., they admitted me right away. tuesday evening, they went in with a laser & shattered as much of all 3 as they could. my kidney & urinary tract is pretty bruised up & sore, to say the least. they put a stent in to help me pass the bigger chunks. doc said they had been there a while & were very hard. gave him a lot of trouble breaking them up. also told me that had i been able to ignore them longer, i was in very real danger of losing my left kidney to a infection that had already started. got out wednesday morning, i'm out of work at least through next week. the stent basically eliminates any control i have over my bladder. if i get the urge, i have maybe 5 seconds. between that & the godawful pain, i'm having about all the fun i can stand. i've broken legs (saw my left thigh bone), had noses rebroken to set them, & lord knows how many broken fingers, cuts & burns in 40+ years of being a mechanic. walked into an old flat iron door stop in the early a.m. going to pee one night, ripped one of my toenails on my left foot clean off. still can't compare. i've NEVER had a pain literally take me off my feet until monday. there were times i just collasped :eek: . doing better now, just hanging out, waiting on the next round.my problem is, with my bad right knee, & being a mechanic at my age, i tend to stay hurtin' so bad on a normal day, that i ignore a lot of pain. i think i'll go fishing, that should be safe enough. thanx everyone for the well wishes & support, part of why i love this hobby & iw!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember the shirt that you had on one day at the race last weekend. It said " Getting old ain't for sissies ". Ain't THAT the truth! Get well soon.

Back