Geraghty 7.5 Tunnel INFO Needed

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pisgah

I have a used nice, well built Geraghty 31" wood tunnel with a K&B 7.5 Pro w/Prather 235 stainless prop combo that I have not run. It has an offset center section by 1.0cm and different size stumble blocks on each side. The corners of the sponsons are nice and sharp. I was wondering if anyone has any info on this tunnel and ever seen one run? Is it fast or stable for a 7.5 class? I was thinking about getting a Bandit 33 in carbon or HTB for a 7.5, would that be a better avenue? Thanks for any info in advance.

I don't know the history about the boat but the man is a legand. He's played a big part in designing motors, hulls, etc...and is well respected in the hobby. There's people that would love to have that boat. Go run it and see what type of speed or abuse it can handle. My guess is you have a winner but if you want to sell the hull tell me what you want for t.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know the history about the boat but the man is a legand.  He's played a big part in designing motors, hulls, etc...and is well respected in the hobby.  There's people that would love to have that boat.  Go run it and see what type of speed or abuse it can handle.  My guess is you have a winner but if you want to sell the hull tell me what you want for t.
80030[/snapback]

Send me a photo of the boat and I will tell you what I know about the boat.

Rod Geraghty

[email protected]

Pictures are now loaded in the user gallery under "Pisgah".

I measured again:

31.25" long

14.25" wide

6 7/8" tunnel width

7/8" tunnel depth

It had 3oz of lead in the nose and an Octura mount.

pisgah said:
Pictures are now loaded in the user gallery under "Pisgah".I measured again:

31.25" long

14.25" wide

6 7/8" tunnel width

7/8" tunnel depth

It had 3oz of lead in the nose and an Octura mount.

80153[/snapback]

OMG... you have to be kidding.. ITS BACK...

It was a great boat at one time.. howerver its now been Dddddddouged..

I KID I KID... :D

Grim

Back