GEN III flow meter from Boris Mazor

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boris Mazor

Hi, Boaters!

I have a few GEN III flow meter ready to immediately ship out.

The flow meter come with LIPO battery (installed) charger/balancer and battery monitor.

Cost of flow meter is $190 shipped in USA. Thanks. Boris

Could you post a picture for us Boris?
Thanks for looking. The cost of flow meter is $190 shipped within USA. You can pay by Paypal, Money order or check. Boris

I have to apologize. The electronic caliper placed in the pictures for scale and not part of kit. Boris

Attachments

• GEN III Flow meter outfit web.jpg
    GEN III Flow meter outfit web.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 0
  • GEN III Flow meter outfit 1 web.jpg
    GEN III Flow meter outfit 1 web.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for looking. The cost of flow meter is $190 shipped within USA. You can pay by Paypal, Money order or check. Boris
Does this version do the big block CMB's as well as the smaller motors- .21/.45 ??

Andy
:rolleyes: I think this type of flow meter has a lot of air flow for all engines below 1.2 cub inch and I never have a questions for smaller motors. This is no risk and you can send it back for full refund. Can you test it now? I'll be glad to get numbers for big block engines. I have them for .9 from a few boaters. Boris

Does this version do the big block CMB's as well as the smaller motors- .21/.45 ??

Andy

Andy,

I have a Gen II version and it works fine with my 84, 90 & 91 engines. I would think that GEN III will work also.

John

The GEN III flow meter has 50% more air low vs. GEN II and it will work better on all engines.

All GEN II flow meters can be upgraded to GEN III for $75.

Compare:

Time running 200-300 min vs. 45 min;

Battery shelf life 6 month vs. 3 weeks;

No calibration;

sensitive to air condition changes.

Boris

The BORIS Flow Meter has become the std in TWIN Racing. A MUST HAVE Product for tuning for the SERIOUS Racer.........

This is a very nice product that enables small changes to be documented and performed easily .Change needles , clean needles , no problem just refer to your previous settings as documented from testing and you are back in the saddle with no trial and error . First class construction and operation .

This is a very nice product that enables small changes to be documented and performed easily .Change needles , clean needles , no problem just refer to your previous settings as documented from testing and you are back in the saddle with no trial and error . First class construction and operation .
One time sale of GEN III BM flow meters!

I can offer flow meters for Christmas Gift for sale price $180 shipped within USA. I have a few flow meters ready to go and can do more by request.

Please let me know If you like to make reservation. Boris

Boris,

I would like to make a Christmas reservation if possible?

$180.00 shipped to Traverse City, MI. Please give me a total Boris.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Props-4-U

I would love to get one also. one question i have is I've never used one and does it come with some sort of instructions and also i run scale boats with .67 in it would you happen to know the numbers needed to set at as i said before i'm new to the flow meter thing and i think getting one of the best to start with will save me time.

Chris Thornton

For Mike and Chris! $180 is a total for Christmas sale. Please shoot me your mailing address. e-mail and phone #.

I'll put you on waiting list and e-mail as soon will be ready to ship. Thanks.

Boris

Boris,

Check is on the way for my Christmas reservation.

Let me know when it ships please?

I Appreciate The Deal,

Mark Sholund

Email is: [email protected]

Back